Chapter 1

"That's it I'm walking." Kira said as she started to get out of the car. "You're gonna walk?" Our dad asked her. Just then it started pouring rain. "In a few minutes." Kira said. She looked at me and I looked at her. We both missed our boyfriends and we wanted to see them, but kira mostly wanted to go to what they called 'senior scribe'. "You know there's a legend about storms like this." Dad said. "Dad please don't turn a three hour drive into one of your history lessons." Kira complained.

"He's talking about the wild hunt." Our mother interjected.  "What's that?"I asked.

"The ghost riders, on storms like these they'd come out riding there black horses with blood red eyes, they're re called phantom hunters." mom continued. "Wolves and hounds by their sides, hunting souls."mom said. "Okay now your starting to freak me out."I said looking out the window. "noshiko?"dad said."do you hear that ang?"she asked me.I listened carefully.it sounded like a motor running.me and iira got out of the car.we ran up the street to see Scott with a person behind him.I smiled."liam."I whispered.he stopped on his bike and they both came of running toward us.o ran up to liam and literally jumped in his arms."looks like you missed me huh?"he said."of course."I said and pressed my lips against his.we kissed for a while and so did Scott and kira.

When kira and Scott got somewhere stiles drove me and liam to a place that had a big roof overe it and seemed a good place to stay dry.I kissed liam really good.we hadn't seen each other all summer.I hadn't touched him either. Nothing I had to touch.I was faithful all Summer and I hope he was to."were you faithful?"I asked Liam and pit my hand to his chest to feel his heartbeat."yes were you?"he said. No blips no speed ups. Clear and steady."yes."I said. He kissed me some more and he started to move his hands downward from my waist."I'm guessing you missed my touch too."I said.he nodded and put his hands upward again."come on its almost 1 am and we have a big day ahead of us tommorow."I said.he just smiled and grabbed my hand.he kissed me one more time before we went to go find Stiles.we were right by the school which was where stiles and malia were."stiles can you take us to the hospital."I said."sure."he said.

When we got to the hospital we walked around to find Melissa.I hadn't seen her since we left for the summer."she's in the norgue,so you'll have to wait."the nurse at the front desk said.I just nodded and walked away."if I want to see her I'm going to see her."I said to liam and walked to the mourge.when we got there we didn't here Melissa's voice. We heard Parrish's void."it felt like the life was being drawn from me through the claws."he said.liam was about to go in before I pulled him to the side of the door and he was awfully close.he looked at me and smiled."his claws were twice the size of Scott's.but it was like the life was being drawn out of me through the claws."deputy Parrish said.after that they said something about him being able to take Scotts power as an alpha."we've got to warn him."I said.

We ran to the school to find stiles and him and malia were there. Liam ran up to them and malia slammed him to the ground."oh my god Malia!"I said."sorry."she said."its Scott he's in trouble."liam said.
We ran to where Scott and kira were and they were already fighting some tall guy with black stuff on his face. Scott was saying things to him."now you can either stay and I'll break something else or you can run."he said. The guy looked at stiles."I'd run."he said. the guy got up and ran. We went over to scout and I gave him a long hug. We turned around and a boy was standing there. He was pretty cute for someone like that."you don't remember me do you?"he asked."Theo?"Scott said. He nodded."how'd you find him?"I asked."heard some talk around. So I came back to beacon hills."he said.

Hey everybody! Thanks for coming back and reading my second book. I will try to update regularly because teen wolf is coming in January. So stay coming back for more. Love you.
~Elizia268