Chapter 3B

I went to call mom. She answered."mom!"I said."yes honey?"she asked. I heard a loud rustling sound in the background."what's that noise."just Kira,what's wrong,do you need anything?"she asked."um I just wanted to tell you,"I said before my phone rung again."one second I'm getting another call."I said."just call me later."mom said. She hung up and I looked at the other line. I almost melted my phone. It was Liam. I answered it."what could you possibly be calling me for?"I asked."please just listen. I know I made a lot of mistakes and I admit that,but I'm trying to make it right between everyone, and like you said,I'm going to start with Scott."he said."well that doesn't explain why your calling me."I said."I'm calling you because I need you to come to Scott's house to help me."he said."you want me,to help you,fix your problems?" I asked."I don't mean to be the bitch here but I think that your a big boy you can handle you own problems just like when the time is right,what I'm gonna do to you."I said."Angela,I know your mad at me but I need you to come with me. Scott might be more open if your there. I might have a chance at winning him over."he sadi."I've already won him over and there's no way that I'm going."I said."Angela,please just go because I'm pretty sure he needs to talk to you too."he said."about what?"I asked."I  don't know."he said."I'll be there in 10. But if anything goes wrong. I promise you,you'll regret it."I said hanging up. I grabbed my shoes and left.

When I got there Liam was sitting on Scotts bed."thanks for coming."he said getting up."where's Scott?"I asked."he'll be here."he said. I sat down on Scotts bed and faced the wall."look,I know your mad at me,"he said."you got that damn straight."I said."and I promise that I'll make it right. As soon as I do with Scott."he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I got up and went to the other aide of the room."how are you gonna do that?" I asked. "I dont know yet but I'll figure it out."he said."I suggest you do it soon,because I wont hold out for long."I said. We waited another twenty minuets then about came in. Liam and Scott talked but then he said he was going to get Kira."where's Kira?"I asked."in new Mexico, your mom took her there."he said."I'm going with you."I said."no,its better if you stay here."he said."well what do you wants us to do?"Liam asked."don't get involved."he said."Scott, Kira's my sister, how am I not supposed to get involved?"I asked. "relax,don't worry about it. Me and stiles will get her."he said."good luck getting out there."I said." Just don't get involved."Scott said. I grabbed his arm."Scott,come back with my sister. Or I'll come out there to get her myself."I said then I let go of his arm. He nodded and left."they're not gonna get out there."I said. I was walking out of the room and Liam was following."you heard him,don't get involved."I said. Liam nodded and left.

The next day at school I went in and found Mason. He was talking with Liam who was staring at Theo talk to Hayden."Liam don't get involved."mason said."come on baby you can pull through this."I whispered. I walked towards Liam and he turned around and grabbed my hand."thank goodness your here. When did this reopen?"mason asked."it didn't."I said giving him the 'he needs to calm down' look. He nodded. Hayden looked at us and walked away. I looked at Theo who gave me a quick smirk and then walled away. I let go of Liams hand."I gotta go."I said. "Angela,"mason said after me. I went into the girls bathroom and went to the sink. I looked in the mirror at me. My hair was a mess and that's what I looked like. I clenched my hands around the sink and my eyes glew. I heard someone come in.  I looked down and started rumbling through my bag."you okay?"I heard Liam's voice. "I'm fine."I said."seriously,what's wrong.?"he asked. The only reason that you probably did that is because you wanted yo make Hayden jealous."I said." It wasn't like that. I heard you."he said."so what."I said." You still care about me don't you?"he asked."no,I don't."I said."yes you do."he said walking towards me.
Cue music
"Because if you didn't, then you would've let me tear Theo apart,but you didn't want me to."he said grabbing hands. I pulled away."stop. I don't care about you."I said."yes. You do."Liam said. He grabbed my chin gently and leaned in for a kiss. I wanted to pull away so badly,but I haven't felt a kiss from Liam,an actual intended kiss,in a while. I put my hands on his cheeks and he put his hand on my back. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Then I stopped."maybe I do,maybe."I said smiling.
Stop music
I gave him one last kiss then he went out of the bathroom. Hopefully he wasn't seen. I bit my lip and went back to the mirror. I fixed my hair and left out too.

I went to biology with them and I listened to the teacher babble about something called codominance."students in the first and third row look behind you, these will be your partners."I was in the second row. The kid that looked behind me was Cory. Mason looked at me and I switched seats with him. A girl was with mason before. We started our projects and o just happened to be sitting next to Liam."you gonna talk to me?"Hayden asked."you already read the instructions."he said."you know what I mean."she said."you man the total pshyco that made me tried to kill scott,them did it himself. Yeah let's talk about that."he sarcastically said. I let out a small giggle."that total pshyco brought me back to life."she said. The girl got my attention to do the project. I did that unti the entire class for inturupted by the teacher."There seems to be a lot of discussion between you two,I cant imagine you've already found the mystery,have you?"she asked."no,"Liam said."then get to it."she said.

After class I went to find mason in the boys locker room. I was walking on when I saw him and Cory kissing. I quickly stepped back and looked again. Mason had his hands on Cory's neck. I stated wide eyed and waited behind a locker. Cory walked past with his bag."so,"I said."why'd you switch places with mason today?"he asked."I know he likes you."I said. He gave me a hug and then left. I knew that was his thank you. I walked back to where mason was."masons got a boyfriend."I playfully said."he's not my boyfriend,technically."he sadi."you still missed him."I said poking his chest. "whatever."he said laughing.

I went to the library to study biology but then I felt something. it was like a bite in my body. I looked all around until I saw Liam talking to Hayden on the stairs. I walked over to the railing. They were talking until Hayden was leaning in to Liam. She kissed him,but he didn't stop. I went back gathered my stuff then left. I got a text from Scott.

Scott: were coming home.

Me: Did you get my sister?

Scott: We have her and your mom.

Me: Thank god

I ran home and I waited for a while. Then I hears the door open and Scott,Kira,Stiles, and my mom walked through the door. I ran up to Kira and gave her a hug."Hey I'm okay."she said."mom what were you thinking?"I yelled at her."Kira's fine now."she said reassuring me."I hope so."I said going back to Lira."your sure your okay?"I asked. She nodded and smiled.

I heard a knock on the front door and I went to go answer it. Surprise surprise,it was Liam and mason."sorry mason."I said closing the door. liam put his arm out."were here to talk to Scott."he said."about what?" J asked."We know what Theo's looking for. He's looking for a blind alpha."he said. I went upstairs and woke up Kira. She went down stairs and woke up Scott. When he woke up he saw Liam and mason."we know what Theo's looking for."Liam said."he's looking for a blind alpha."mason said. Scott got that look on his face."Duechalien."he sadi.

Sorry I don't know how to spell that but thanks for almost 7k reads on my last book. Love you guys
~Elizia2