Chapter 5

I'm skipping the fifth episode because liam wasn't even in that one and Kira was at Eichen house. So this is episode 6 just in case your wondering.

"Why are we here?"I asked."I just need a minute."he said. He kissed me on the cheek and got out the car. I sighed and sat back in the seat. After 10 minutes I couldn't stand it anymore. I got out and went in to find him. A guy walked up to me and started breathing down my neck. I grabbed his arm and twisted it and pushed him off of me.

I walked over to a bead shamble place where there was a whole different place being it. Hayden was struggling to pull up a lever and I just laughed. Then when I looked again he grabbed her hand that was on the other and pushed it up. He handed her a bundle of money and turned to see me. I rolled my eyes and went out without him. I walked to the cat."Nina it wasn't what it looked like."he said."so it didn't look like my boyfriend decided to get flirty with a girl who he had an issue with?"I screamed."it wasn't like that."he saI'd. "Then what was it?"I asked."I still owed he money."he said."so you came here to repay her?"I asked. He nodded."come here."I said and gave him a long lingering kiss."next time,if your gonna come and give her money, let me know so I don't freak out."I said holding on to his jacket. He nodded. We got in the car and left.

The next day the boys were starting lacrosse and I sat with mason and yes, Brett."ugh,"I whined sitting next to mason."its nice to see you too Nina."Brett remarked. "Wish I could say the same."I scoffed. I noticed Lian looking back at Hayden practicing for soccer. Over the next 20 minutes they kept competing until Liam knocked the goalie down."sorry,"he's said. He went to go help him up then a student came out."does anyone have an inhaler?"he yelped."Scott."I said.

I ran with Liam to a classroom and Scott was on the floor barely breathing."Scott, come on breathe."I said. I looked at Liam and nodded."Scott."Liam said, his eyes glowing a bright yellow. Scott then took a deep breath and took the inhaler. I sighed of relief and I grabbed Liam's hand. I got up and walked out the room. Hayden was standing there."why are you here?"I asked. She walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked back.

Liam went back in the locker room and got dressed. He walked out and we just so happened to walk past Hayden."look what I found in the washer. Do you know how much one bottle cost.$200."she said handing her a pill bottle. We walled past her and loan looked at her."then it started again,the hearing."is that Liam Dunbar, he got cute." The lady Hayden was talking to said. Liam bit his lip. I stopped dead on my tracks."babe,your cute when you bite your lip. But not for anyone but me."I said. I kissed him on the cheek then walked away.

"Where are we going?"I asked once more."back to sinema. I need to give Hayden some more money."he said. I sighed and continued driving. I stopped at sinema."Liam wait."I said. He looked back at me. I reached over and kissed him. He placed his hand in the crook of my neck and I pit my hand in his hair. I stopped."I'm coming with you."I said. He sighed rolled his eyes and got out of the car. I followed him out. When we got in the club I saw some of the bartenders that looked older."I'm gonna stay here okay?"I said. Liam nodded and gave me a kiss. I sat down right outside of where they were.

" Here,"Liam said offering her money."Liam, I said I don't want your money."she said shunning the money."I know you need it,you said I owe you 200,so here's more."he said."its for a kidney transplant I had a few years ago. The money is so my sister doesn't have to pay for it all."she says."can you do something?"he asked."what?"she said sarcastically."close your eyes."he said. I sat up quickly looking inside."are you kidding?"she said chuckling."please?"he says."no,"she says."all you have to do is close your eyes for two seconds, I swear I'm not gonna do anything."he explained.
"Why?"she asked. "All you have to do is close your eyes for three seconds."he said.
"You said two,"she said."okay two,three at the most."he said. She closed her eyes. He reached over and grabbed a glow stick. He motioned for me to come over."this is stupid."she said.
"Just one second."he said. He cracked it and put it up to her face."what are you doing?"I whispered. "Open you eyes now."he said. When she opened them,her eyes glowed a bright green."what are you doing?"she said slapping the glow stick out of her face. She rolled her eyes and stormed out of the club.

I'm sorry its so late. Its two thirty in the morning where I am.
~Elizia268