Chapter 6

"Hayden!"Liam screamed after her. We walked outside and followed her."First asking me to close my eyes,weird. Then sticking a glow stick in my face,even weirder. But werewolves and dead doctors?"she said."Dread doctors."Liam corrected her."whatever, get away from me."Hayden just listen to him."I said."what of I could provide it to you."Liam said."are your about to do what I think your about to do?"I said."prove what?" She said."this,"he said. He turned tenth roasted at her. She screamed and punched him in the nose. she quickly got in her car them drove away. "Oooww."Liam said. I knelt down to him." You shouldn't have done that. Now we have to find her."I said helping him up.

We found Hayden sitting on her car and the dread doctors were closing in on her. Liam then tan to her car and hopped onto the windshield.
"Liam what are you doing?"I screamed at him. He tore off the glass and helped Hayden out of the car. He grabbed her hand and I stood there."come on!"he said. I ran after but avoiding them. We took her to Scotts house and when we got there he went to text Scott then Hayden locked herself on the bathroom."Hayden!"he said. He sighed. I sat in the chair in Scotts room and closed my eyes. I mumbled something that was loud enough for Liam to hear a bit."your gonna do what to Hayden?"he asked."I didn't say anything."I stated anger in my voice."OK calm down."he said. Then Scott and stiles barged in. I walled out and Liam was going to follow but he turned around. I put my hands on the railing on the stairs and looked down. I couldn't believe that he held her hand. That's not his girlfriend,I am. I was calm enough to walk in when Scott said he was going to break down the door. He stepped back but then the door opened. He pushed it open to reveal a werewolf transformed version of Hayden."what the hell?"I mumbled."I believe you."she said looking at us with gleaming yellow eyes.
"Um,I gotta go but I'll see you guys later."I said walking out of the room and out the door.

The next morning, dad asked me and Kira to go with him to set up some new stuff in his classroom."dad,is this really necessary on a Saturday?"Kira said but I thought. We went in the classroom and dad went out to get another box. Kira pulled out and item and I went over and grabbed the broom. I swung at Kira but she blocked at and took the broom."seems like you wanna do this today."she said swinging the broom around. I grabbed another broom and swung it around,almost like a pro."you been practicing?"she asked."no,I don't even know how I did that."I said surprised. She swung it at me but I blocked almost every time until Kira was knocked into me.

We tumbled back and I looked to see mom with another two swords behind her back and one in her hand. She tossed Kira that one and me the other."mom,what are you doing?"I asked puzzled."defend yourself."she said. Kira nodded at me rocking steadily. I wing it around and put up a stanz. Mom first tried at me but I blocked then it was a battle between Lira,me,and mom. I blocked every shot coming from the both of them and mom pushed me and Kira onto a desk. She said something in Japanese and Kira's eyes glew how they did at the club. She screamed then became ultimate Kira,the kitsune.

She knocked me against a wall and the same Ora of a fox came around her as she jumped at mom. She cut off a long piece of steel from moms sword and mom fell to the ground. She looked like she did when she almost killed Lucas."Kira!"I screamed getting up. I felt a sudden urge and stopped her with my sword. I caught her for a little then I cut a piece of her sword off. We dropped our sword then she knocked me to the ground. She picked up my sword and nearly cut my head off."Kira!"dad said slamming a black ninja star into the table. One of her tails. She stopped and looked at it."she dropped the sword and looked at me."I could've killed you two!"she said."not you,the fox inside you."mom said. Kira looked at me.

Later that day I was on my way to Scott's house because he was giving me a ride to the school. I was about to leave when I noticed Kira going upstairs."where you going,we've gotta go to the school."I said."I'm not going."she said."why not?"I asked."I need to figure out what's wrong with me,before someone gets hurt."she said. I went up to her and have her a hug."I love you."I said."I love you too. Be careful."she said. She kissed me on the forehead and I went on.

When we got to the school Parrish,Lydia,and Malia had just finished setting up the radios. I went on to the locker room and Liam and Hayden we moving a locker in front of a door. He looked at her,then Scott. He looked at me last. He smiled but I just looked at Hayden glared at her for a bit then turned around. I sat down on a bench filled with amber and hate towards Liam. Low and behold,there he was."is there something that we need to talk about?"he asked."no. Not with you."I said staring up at him."seriously what's wrong?" He asked."what's wrong is that the fact that your hanging out with your arch nemeses from four years ago,more than you hang out with me. And the affection is starting to be transfered from me to her. That's what's wrong."I said."listen,its just that she is a chimera,and were trying to prevent them from killing more innocent kids."he said."then prove it."I said standing up."prove to me that your still line,and I'm still yours."I said. He grabbed my cheek and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss that we had before. It was almost forced and unpleasant. He stopped."I'm still yours,and your still mine."he said. I kiss him once more. He walled away and went to Hayden at one of the sinks. So much for mine. I walked over behind that wall.

"This is so bizarre."she said."I know,but your gonna get through it. I promise."he said. I let a tear roll down my eyes but I wiped it away."what am I?"she asked. "your Hayden."he said. She giggled."by the way,if you get me out of this. I'll forget all about the sixth grade."she said. I quietly walked over to the bench. I was filled with so much anger that my eyes started glowing and burning claws came out."Nina,"I was soothed by Scott's voice. I looked up and my eyes were glowing."having trouble controlling it?"he asked."no,don't worry about it."I said."your my friend too. So I need to."he said sitting down next to me."its Liam and Hayden. He's spending more time with her then me. And please don't take his side because what your gonna say is the exact same thing he said."I said."please just go."I asked. He got up and kissed my head then left.

Later on I got sleepy and went to go with Liam but Hayden was already snuggled up on his shoulder. I noticed a bag sitting on the bench. I unzipped it and there were chains inside it. I ignored it. then Liam got up and went to look inside of it."what are these for?"he asked holding it in his hands."just in case."Scott said."in case what?"he yelled."in case you get like this."I said motioning to him and walking away.
When I went back Hayden was looking in her bag. Liam was in front of Scott."guys I think that we have another problem. I don't have my pills."she said I groaned."I have another bottle in my locker,I can go get it,"Scott cut her off."I'll go get it,what's your combination."he said. She Gave it to him. Then he left.

"what did you say to Scott?"I asked Liam."nothing,"he said. I put my hand on his chance and his heart was racing a little."your lying."I said."I mad him promise that he would do everything he could to save her."he said. I scoffed and walked away. Lydia left to go get Scott then it was just Me Hayden and Liam in the locker room. I sat down on the floor and loan tried to sir next to me."not now, please."I said looking down. He kissed my check and went with Hayden."Hayden, did you hear that?"he said."hear what?"I said getting up."they're here,they're in the school aren't they?"she said. She back up against a locker and next to me. Liam went to go look."Scott,Lydia?"he said. Then the door opened and one of them was standing there. He walked towards Liam and he blocked Hayden. He got in between us and two of them followed the other. One of them knocked down the radio and smashed it to pieces. He came close to me and I put my head to the side."she isn't."it said. Then everything went pitch black.

When I woke up it was freezing cold. This wasn't usual for me. I opened my eyes to see a frosty window and I was sitting on hard cold steel. I saw Liam with a tube in his arm in the floor. I looked further and saw Hayden being examined by the dread doctors. They lifted her shirt and stuck something in her side."Liam,"I said. Hitting the window slightly. He looked over and saw me. He looked scared. He never did.

Sorry this was such a long chapter. I had to fit a lot in here I hope you enjoyed it and then next part will probably be coming out sometime on the next couple of days.
~Elizia268