Bonus 9B

I drove around with Hayden and Liam trying to find her.
"Why are we just driving around?" Hayden asked. "Just shut up." I said. "You don't have to be rude." She said. I stopped the car. I turned around to face her. "Look, I told Liam to bring you along because I might need you. Were trying to figure out why that guy looks like a girl that said she was dating Liam. Now-" I said before she cut me off. "Dating Liam?" She said. "Keep up! Now if you don't shut up and try to find this girl I will throw you out of this car and leave you for dead, understood?" I said. She nodded.

I turned around to a girl with her hands on the hood of my car and glowing blue eyes,it was her. Isabelle. I got out the car. "I knew you were gonna look for me again." She said. I grabbed her throat and slammed her on the clgood of the car. "Your coming with me." I said. "Angela!" Liam said. "Stop your hurting her." He said. "Izzy?" He said. She looked over, my hand still griping her neck. "Liam?" She said. I let her go and she went over and hugged Liam. "I never thought I'd see you again." She said. "Wait, hold on. Fill me in on how you two know each other. "When I went to devonford prep, she was my girlfriend." He said. She tried to kiss him but she got yanked back to the ground. "Now he's my boyfriend." Hayden said grabbing Liam's hand. "I don't like you but that was nice." I said with a nod of of approval. She looked at me.
"Whatever," she said getting up. I pulled out my phone then showed her the picture of the guy that Scott sent me. "Do you know who this is?" I asked her. She covered her mouth and started crying. "That's my uncle." She said. I put down my phone and held my mouth wide open. They told me the story, but I don't know who it was. "Come on." I said getting all of them in my car.

We drove to Scotts house and there we got out. "Angela, I need to talk to you." Hayden said. Liam looked in between us. "Maybe I should stay here," Liam said. "No, were fine, I'm not gonna kill her." Hayden said. "No promises," I remarked. "Don't try anything guys." He said.

"Fine,"

"Okay you can go now,"

He then walked away. "What?" said crossing my arms. "I know you kissed Liam," she said. "What are you talking about?" I said. I know I kissed him, about four times while they were together. "Don't play dumb. Stiles told me." She said. "Looks like I'm kicking his ass when I see him." I mumbled. "Okay, yeah, so what I kissed him. You need to talk to your boyfriend about that. I don't care what is wrong with your relationship, but I'm gonna stay out of it." I said.
Cue music seriously
She grabbed my arm. "Stay away from Liam." She said. I grabbed her arm and got in her face. "Honey, tell him, to stay away, from me." I said.

She used her strength and threw me in the street. I got back up. "Really Hayden, that's what you wanna do?" I asked her. I flicked out my claws and growled at her. She did the same and went in full form, whatever she was. She ran at me and jumped on me. I grabbed her and threw her into the street. I walked over to her and she got up and swiped at my face with her claws. I touched my cheek and felt a small trickle of warm blood. I felt it heal. "Nice try, my turn." I said. I roared and jumped on her. I punched her in the face then picked her up and threw her. I ran to her, and just before I could scratch her. " Angela stop!" Scott said. He pushed me back and I fell on the ground.
Stop music keep going if you want.
"What is wrong with you?" He asked. "She's my problem! She keeps telling me to stay away from Liam, he keeps coming on to me. Its not my fault he still has feelings for me." I said. Liam was standing in the doorway. I walked away without another word.

I dorve to the middle of the woods and parked. I started to cry, the salty tears traveling down to my lips. I licked my dry lips and leaned on the wheel. My lips quivered as I thought about Liam. "I can't, you can't have feelings go rbhim Angie. Stay strong." I whispered. Then I thought about the time that Kira helped me with my friends when I was 8.
8 years ago.
I walked down the driveway with hot tears in my eyes. I walked in the house and quickly ran up to my room. I threw my backpack on the floor and buried my head in the covers. I cried and whined. "Angela?" I hears my big sister Kira say. "Get out," I said. "Please talk to me, what's wrong?" She asked. I sat up and looked at her. "All of the girls that I thought were my friends are picking on me." I said. "I hate them!" I said. "No, you dont. You just strongly dislike them. I know that you've known them since the first grade but something might have happened." She said. "Well, there was this new girl that came today. She was really mean and she didn't like me." I said. Her name was Isabelle Ramirez. "Well if they're stupid enough to let you go, that's on them. Your an amazing person Angela. And I wouldn't let you go for anything in the world." Kira said. "Thanks Kira." I said smiling. I gave her a big hug.
Now
I sat up in my seat. Then when I looked to the side Parish was there. I jumped back. "Parish, how the hell did you get in here?" I asked him. "You spaced out, are you okay?" He asked grabbing my cheek. "I'm fine." I said. He wiped some of the tears off and set his hand on my shoulder. "Remember what I told you?" He said. "About what?" I said. "About being able to talk to me." He said. "Yeah, well it's just," I sighed. "No one ever takes my side. I'm always the rebellious one or the one that is always wrong. These people have no ideas what kind of hell I have been through my entire life. Having to find out that I'm a hellhound. Finding out that the girl my boy-, ex boyfriend was arch nemises with in sixth grade likes her, and the number one thing, the fact that I'm, the one that's always wrong. Its always me, never stiles, Malia, or kira, Liam, and especially not Scott. They're perfect. Unlike Angela Yukimura." I said. "The hellhound." He said. I nodded. "Look, I may not have much experience in relationships, or hell, even in teenagers. But I know one thing, don't let people name, or brand you. It will keep you locked up inside your entire life and never have anything to do with them again." He said. "Thanks Parish." I said. I reached over and gave him a hug. "Your welcome." He said.

Ahhhhh!!!! I know that I haven't updated Ina while, and that's because I still haven't seen the episode yet. I promise it will come up either this weekend or the beginning of next week. But for now enjoy this bonus chapter and check out my other read. I updated it. Its called distress. Just click my name and check out my works.
Luv u guys!!
~Elizia368