Chapter 8

I woke up not wanting to go to school but I knew I had to. I got dressed and went to school. When I was walking into school I heard Hayden's and Liam's voice."but they only come out after dark right? You don't have to check on me every period."she said."I want to."he said. They must have kissed because they stopped for a little."your gonna be okay. I promise."he said. They kissed because this time I saw. When they stopped Hayden's nose was leaking mercury. She was a failure."don't tell anyone. You can't tell anyone."she said." I won't."he said but his heart jumped. Who was he going to tell. I kept walking and went to go find mason. I couldn't fins him so I texted him.

Me: Where are you?

Mason: I'm at the gym with Cory. Don't tell Scott.

Me: I wont. But I need to talk to you.

Mason: Alright

I put away my phone and went to the gym. There Cory was lifting what was maybe over two hundred pounds."wow."I said. He got up and rubbed his muscles."how strong am I supposed to get? Does that mean I'm one of the successes?"he asked."I don't know,but Scott does."mason said. I grabbed him and went into the next room."what's wrong?"he asked."me and Liam broke up. He's dating Hayden now."I said."oh,I'm so sorry."he said giving me a hug."you okay?"he asked."I'm fine but I can't control the fire sometimes. Maybe because Liam kept me calm and now that I don't have him,anything makes me angry."I said showing him my hands."Just find a new one."he's said."like who."I said."yourself."he said. I thought about all the things that made the person I am today."Nina your hands."he said. I looked and they were on fire."try again."he said. I balled my fist and thought about,Kira. She was always there when mom wasn't."its gone."he said. I looked and they were regular."thanks mason
"I said giving him a hug. I looked out of the room at Cory."if he wasn't gay,i would so take him from you."I said smiling."were not a thing."he said.

We walked out of the room and Cory was on the floor spitting out black blood and mercury. Mason got on the floor and tried helping him. He got it all over his short and hands."call an ambulance."mason said. I ran onto the hallway and called ambulance. When I was finished I heard someone call my name."Nina!"the voice said. I turned around and saw Liam running towards me."stay away from me."I said shunning him." Wait,I know you were there."he said grabbing my arm."were where?"I asked angrily." The buses. You know that Hayden had mercury from her nose."he said."so what,"I said."Look I know your mad, but you can't tell Scott,not until I fond a way to save her."he said."you couldn't save Tracy and you sure as hell can't save Cory. So stop trying to be Scott and face the fact that Hayden is going to die. You cant stop the dread doctors can you,so just tell him before things become worse."I said holding his arms."your hurting me!"he said."I know,"I said pushing him away from me. I ran back in the room angry.

They rolled Cory out of the school onto an ambulance."what happened?"Scott and Theo asked."he just started bleeding everywhere and,"mason stuttered."he was lifting weights and we went to talk,when we came back out he was like that."I said with my arm around mason trying to comfort him.

Later that day I was walking into the boys locker room to get the bag of chains from avoid locker. When I got it Theo popped up behind me."what hell?"I said pushing him back."sorry,but uh, what are you doing in here and what's that?"he said pointing to the bag."nothing of your concern."I said."you okay about the whole Hayden and Liam thing?"he asked."why does everyone keep asking me that?"I said pushing past him."because were worried about you."he said grabbing my arm. I looked down at my arm then him."let me go."I said."then answer the question,and tell me the truth."he said. He wanted a truthful answer so I gave it to him."want the truth?fine. I miss the feel of him next to me I moss the fact that he was mine and no one else could have him,and most of all. I miss his kiss. That now Hayden has. She has everything and I can't get it back as long as she's alive. Now if you'll excuse me,I have someone to help."I said. He didn't say anything he just held on to my arm."let go of me!"I yelled.
Cue music above.
"then find someone else."he said."no one else has a kiss like Liam."I said. He made me drop the bag when he pulled me to him and kissed me. At first I resisted. But when I closed my eyes it wasn't resistance. It was pleasure. I put my arms around his shoulders and he put his hands on my back. Our lips moved in sync for a little until I started realizing that he wasn't Liam,and this was a mistake. But it was revenge,the good kind of revenge. I stopped."Theo, I can't be with you. Its a mistake that I did this."I said."but you can't lie that you like revenge against him. You got your revenge."he said."it isn't right."I said pushing away. I got the bag and left.
Stop music.
Scott texted me something I didn't want to see.

Scott: Please meet me at sinema. Liam and Hayden are on trouble. I know your mad but do it for me. Please?

Me: Fine but no promises I might not attack Hayden.

I sent the text and ran to sinema I heard a loud roar,Scott. I ran in and attacked one of the dread doctors that Liam was trying to fight. I got a couple good hits off of him but he got me. He hit me and I flew to Liam. I landed and he looked at me."you okay?"he asked."yup, your just lucky Scotts my sisters boyfriend or I wouldn't be here."I said sitting up. I punched one of them and Liam came up and hit it in the gut. It didn't react. But when I licked it it went back but not to far. I t came up and hit me and pain back again. I landed hard and on my back. I groaned. Then a wolf came up and picked us up."your getting out of here."it said. Theo."no I'm staying."I said."Liam,go fond Hayden."I said. He nodded and went to find her."why didn't you go?"he asked touching my arm."because you don't know what I'm capable of."I said. I heard Liam scream. I went to see and Hayden was kneeling in the ground, silver in her eyes for only a moment. I went back out ready. They had left. I went back and Hayden was standing up."I'm OK,really I'm fine."she said."well if she's OK I gotta go."I said."wait in Theo's car."Scott said."His?" "Mine?" Me and Theo said at the same time."Please just go wait."scott said. I signed and went out.
We went to the animal clinic and I had to sit and watch Liam comfort Hayden while she died. Theo walked up to me looking out of the window."about earlier,"hr said."I don't want to talk about it."I said. He walked away. Then Scott walked in.
"She's getting worse. You promised me you would do everything you can to save her. You have to give her the bite."Liam said. Scott hesitated then said,"no".

I pike updates like this. Comment if you think I should do more than one update a day. Theo and Nina kissed!!OMG!!!!I probably will be putting more of those things like that in here and I have a deep dark surprise for you guys for the start of 5B. And two people will be closer than ever soon. So be prepared.
~Elizia268