Chapter 8B

The bonus chapter is what I want to happen buy really didn't but after watching the episode and I'm really sorry for updating this late. I was sick and stuff so I apologize. But this is what happened according to the episode.

I saw Liam fall down with blood all on his chest. He was screaming in pain. Me and Hayden ran over to him. "We need to get him somewhere,I don't know not here." I said. She nodded and I motioned for atilea to come over. He helped us take Liam to a classroom. I opened the door and noticed it was the biology teachers room. I swiped everything off of the desk on to the floor. Hayden laid Liam on the desk and he still screamed. I moved some shredded material from his chest and looked at how deep the claw marks were. Stiles looked like he was about to throw up. "What do we do?" I asked. "Well this is the part where I usually pass out." Stiles said. "Stiles," I groaned. "We just need to add some more pain." stiles said. "Why?" I asked. "So he can heal." He said. Then I thought of it. Taking away the pain. I slowly interlocked my fingers with Liam's and tried. It didn't work. I looked directly at Hayden. "Hayden, you need to do it." I said. "Do what?" She asked. "Take away the pain. Kiss him, kiss him now." I said. As much as it killed me mentally and emotionally I had to.
Cue music
She lifted his head gentley and kissed him. I had to look away because of how I felt. How did I feel. He slowly laid back in the table. I sighed and sat in the chair. "Thank you."I heard Liam whisper. I looked at his icy blue eyes and he looked in mine. He smiled and I stared in surprise.
Stop music
After a while Liam was good enough to walk again. "We have to go help Scott." He said. He was putting on a new shirt. I felt a pounding in my chest and then saw something. I saw the beast roaring. "The library." I said. "It the only place where the frequency isn't high. And its where Scott probably would go." I said. Me and Liam were walking out the door when Hayden followed. "Hayden,stay here,please." Liam asked. She nodded and planted a kiss on him. We left and then started running. My eyes glew and I ran faster. We got to the library and Liam grabbed a hard object and slammed it into its jaw. Liam landed next to Scott then I heard gun shots. I turned around and saw Braeden. "Braeden stop!" I screamed. Malia roared. Then I couldn't help anymore. I roared. It was the loudest I had ever roared. And to be honest,probably the most powerful I've ever felt. I ran to it the scratched at its chest. It knocked me back to Malia and then jumped out of the window. I looked up at Malia and she helped me up. "What was that?" Liam asked. "I don't know,but it felt good." I said with a slight smirk on my face. Braeden walked up to Scott. "You didn't really think you had a chance of standing up to that thing did you?" She asked. "No." He said. "But I got its scent." He said. "Me too." I said. "Come on."I said. We all jumped out then followed me and Scott to the doors. "Scott your hurt,just go back." Liam said. Obviously scott didn't listen. He just pushed open the door then went to the parking lot. He felt along the bumper of a few cars then stopped at a black one. He lifted open the trunk. There was a pair of shoes there. He lifted one up. It had blodd on the bottom of it. I looked up. "Scott,Liam,"I said tapping on Liam's shoulder. They were both silent. I started shifting Liam's shoulder. "Guys." I said. Scott closed the trunk. He looked up and saw mason. "Its you,"Liam said. "What are you doing with my car,what's going on?" He asked. "Angela,what is going on?" He asked. Then Cory showed up. "Cory no!" I screamed before he disappeared with mson. Scott tried to feel for him but didn't find him. I sighed. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked. They both sighed.

Sorry if it was such a short chapter but I needed some time and like I said before,sorry for not updating. I'll be putting up the bonus vhpater soon. So lookout for that.
~Elizia268