Bonus 8B

This is after Hayden kissed liam and stiles and Hayden went out of the room for a while.

I leaned on the little space of the table that Liam was on. "What were you thinking, you couldn't have done this on your own. You don't need to save everyone."I said. I grabbed Liam's hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back then opened his eyes. "Because you guys are all I have." He said. "But you don't have to keep putting yourself in danger."I said. "To keep you safe,I do." He said. I smiled and looked at the ground. He looked into my eyes. "Promise me something."I said. He nodded.
Cue music I'm not kidding do it.
"You'll never put your self in danger of saving me. Until I save you." I said. He nodded. "I promise." He said. I don't know what happened, if we got caught up in the moment or I just had the urge to but I leaned in and kissed him.
He didn't pull back. I slowly put my hands in his hair and then pushed him in. I put my other hand on his chest. Then I stopped and looked at his chest.  "Looks like your all healed." I said smiling. "Thanks to you." He said smiling back. I let out a small giggle and looked at the geound causing my hair to fall in front of my face. He moved the hair with his fingers. "We'll figure out who it is, and when we do were gonna save him." He said. I nodded. Then kissed him on the cheek.
Stop music
I stood up and looked at the door. Stiles was standing in the doorway scratching the back of his neck. "You tell her I'll kill you." I said. "Okay,won't tell Hayden."he said. Then have a thumbs up. "Tell me what?" She said walking in the doorway. "Liam woke up," I said then moved from the chair. "Liam," she said then ran over to him. He flipped over and she touched the scratch marks in his shirt and smiled. "It healed."she said. He smiled. She leaned down and kissed him. I frowned and leaned against a wall.

The song is my favorite song from teen Wolf I have it as my ringtone let me know if you like it too. This will carry into the next bonus chapter. Luv you guys
~Elizia268