Chapter 7B

Parish had texted me and told me to go to his house. When I got there Chris was there too. He told us this whole speech about how we need to follow him because he was leaving in the middle of the night as the hellhound. I started getting sleepy and rested my head on the drawer then I heard shuffling. I opened my eyes and saw parish open the door. Chris sat there and texted Scott. I got up and followed him.

I followed him to the school then he looked back at me. With his hellhound eyes. He held out his hand."you expect me to trust you?"I asked."Just come on."he said. There was a deeper more dangerous voice behind his that sent shivers down my spine. I grabbed his hand. Then he looked into my eyes causing them to glow. I came on fire and he led me onto the school. We waited for something. He looked at a bus full of dead bodies. Then I heard voices. Then one of the bodies started talking. "Help me,please help."he said."Don't it's a trap." The hellhound said. Then the upper half of the body fell down onto the ground. Then I saw crystal colored glowing eyes. Then a huge dark figure that they came from. It roared."the beast."I whispered. Parish roared too then it ran to the back of the bus. Parish was right behind it. I wanted to go after them but a part of me was saying 'dont do it,he can handle himself.' So I let him handle it. I went back to usual and looked back at Scott Chris stiles and Liam.

The next day everybody wasn't usual. I went to the library with them so Liam could tell us what he knows."Mason said that it only comes to places with high frequency."he said."there's gonna be a lot of news trucks there. That's gonna be a lot of frequency." I said. "But can we even play the game without someone getting killed."Lydia said."it's possible,very possible."stiles said. Scot sat there silent and sighed heavily. "So were getting the game canceled?"I asked. "Were getting the game cancled. "Were getting the game canceled."Scott said. We all got up and walked out. Then Lydia stopped. "Lydia what's wrong?"I asked. She walked over to a book shelf and I followed. I felt a burning presence to my side. Then my eyes glew and I looked to my side. Parish was sitting there with scratch marks all across his chest."Lydia."he said. He was getting her attention. She came to the next aisle and I ran over to him. We both kneeled down. I examined the marks on his chest. "They're really deep."I said. I reached to touch them. It was almost like when a car drives into the wet dirt. "We need to get him somewhere not here."Lydia said."I can't I have to go help them." I said regretfully."it's OK. I think I can manage." Parish said. "Please be careful."I said. I planted a kiss on parish's cheek and then left.

I was trying to find the guys but they were no where in sight. I felt a presence behind me but it wasn't burning. It was terror. I walked faster. I turned around and saw nothing. I ran forward but kept looking behind me. When I turned a corner I ran into someone. They grabbed my waist and I held on to their shoulders. I looked who it was and saw Liam."where were you?"he asked. "I had to help Lydia."I said letting him go. He let me go then looked at the floor. "Um,I wanted to talk to you about something,"he said. "What? Because if you haven't noticed we have more important things to do."I said. "We need to talk about me and Hayden." He said looking up at me."no,I'm not going to talk about this."I said looking into the distance. "I know that it was a sudden break up,and that what you said was true,but I need to male this right. Because I can't have both of you having feelings for me." He said. I got I'm his personal space and looked him dead in the eyes. "Liam. I don't have feelings for you,because if I did, I would've killed Hayden by now. And don't be surprised if I do."I said. I pushed him out of the way and went on. I stopped in my tracks realizing what I had said. I put my hand over y mouth. Liam walked past me."Liam wait,I didn't mean to say that."I said. " Its fine, now I know who has feelings for me."he said. I regret what I said completely.

We met up before the game in a class room. I sat there listening next to Liam who probably hated me now."its gonna work. No one dies tonight."Scott said.We went outside and then I gave stiles the signal to go to coach and cancel the game. He went over to coach and talked to him. He looked back at me and shook his head really fast. Then coach blew his whistle. The guys from devonford prep yelled and got on the field. I groaned and then sat on the bench. To my surprise Hayden came up with one of her friends and sat next to me. She looked at me and her facial expression changed from happy to serious. "We need to talk."she said. "Besides the fact that you stole my boyfriend,I don't think we need to talk. I don't need to all to anyone."I said. "Well how about the fact that I'm no longer with Theo."she said then looked at me."what do you mean your apart of his pack,you can't just leave unless he dies." I said."I'm leaving his pack,without him dying."she said. "I'm with you guys now."she said. She let a slight from come on her gave."this doesn't mean that were friends I hope you know that."I said smiling at her sarcastically. She rolled her eyes then went back to the game.

After a while Kira got the ball and then knocked about three guys down and shot the ball. Scott gestured for me to come over. I went on to the field. "Kira what's wrong."I said. "Nothing."she said. "Don't you think your getting an little carried away with the competitive playing?" I said she looked back at the guys that were now on the ground groaning. "Stay out of my way."she said. But there was another voice over powering hers. "The kitsune,it's getting the best of her,we need to find someway to control this." I said. He nodded and went back to the game.

We were losing bad. Liam and Brett walked back and Liam sat on the bench. Hayden went down to talk to him. I didn't bother to listen because I knew she was telling him. They got closer and eventually kissed. Everyone started cheering. I got up out of my seat with hot tears welling in my eyes and went to a bus. I went inside and sat on of the seats. I dragged my claws against one of starts leaving scratch marks against the back of the seat. "Hey you okay?" I heard someone say. I put away my claws. "Yeah I'm fine."I said wiping away the tears. I looked up and saw Brett. "What do you want?" I said slumping back. "I saw what happened out there, I thought you and Liam wer-" he tried to say."it happened a while ago,"I said," the dread doctors took us and Liam and Hayden were getting closer to each other. Then when we got out and I woke up,they were snuggled together on Scotts couch.". I started crying and sniffling while I was telling him. "Hey,don't cry." He said. He got my hand and  made me hug him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and started balling my eyes out. He put his hands on my back and pulled me close. "If he lost a good catch jokes on him,but you don't have anything to cry about,OK?" He said. I stopped crying and he let me go. I looked into his eyes.
Cue music
"You have nice eyes."I said smiling. He chuckled. "Thanks. But only thing I want to make sure is nice,is you."he said smiling. My smile faded away and I blushed. He walked towards me and grabbed my jacket. "Well one things for sure."he said smiling at me."whats that?" I said sarcastically. "your single."he said.He leaned to me and I did to. His lips connected to mine. I grabbed his hair and he pulled my body in by grabbing my back. I enjoyed this,not only because it wasn't Liam,but he was a good kisser. He walked forward to a seat and laid me back he grabbed the seat and kissed me hard. "I hope you called a time out."I said between kisses. "Im on the bench anyway."he said. I laughed and he started toying with my jacket collar.
Stop music
I stopped kissing him and grabbed his hand. No,you can't do that to Liam."I said. He got off then stood up. He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm,sorry." he said."it's fine,I gotta go."I said pushing past him. I got off the bus only to be awaited by Liam."Really, Brett of all people Brett?"he said. "what's the problem, you and Hayden are together not me and you." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me too him."we might have broken up,but you will always be my girl."he said. Brett walks doff of the nus and Liam gave him the worst glare he could give someone. I pulled Jim close to me,more like I'm about to kiss him. "Look genius, Brett is a nice guy,and just because I missed him,doesn't mean that I'm dating him. Now go back on the field superstar."I said smiling at him. I kissed him on the cheek and he went back on the field.

We were winning because of Liam. Then after a while something loud and ear piercing came from the news trucks. I ran over to a Hus and saw it. The beast I climbed up the back of the bus. And it was running toward me. I quickly saw Liam running there too."Liam!"I screamed. I grabbed his uniform and spun him to the side. But by doing that, it scratched my back. We landed on the ground and I was on top of Liam. I felt the scratches burning. Liam flipped me over and saw the scratch marks."oh my god."he said looking at them. I was screaming and barely moving."what do we do?" Liam asked."We take her to deaton." Scott said. Liam picked me up bridal style and took me to deatons. "Scott,help Kira please."I stuttered.

When I woke up I felt something. "Its you."I voice inside my head said. I knew what it was talking about. It was tlaking about the beast."its me,it's not just parish,its me."I said.

You have no I dear how many words this was so wow,and I will be putting up the bonus chapter tomorow. Luv u guys!
~Elizia268