Chapter 3

I went to school that morning without Liam. I wanted to know about what happened between him and Hayden,but not right away. I walked into first period and sat next to Liam. After about 10 minutes I saw liam look back. I looked behind him and saw Tracy. She was a senior and one of the students that the guidance counselor,who just happened to be Ms. martin,started to see daily. He looked at me and I nodded. He got up to use the bathroom and he left. I stayed back just in case she did anything. I closed my eyes and started to hear a voice. It was Liam's."its Tracy she's here sh-"he said but then I couldn't hear him anymore. I don't know what's going on.

I mean over the summer, me and Liam split up because I our family went to new York For a visit. Then when we got there I started to feel changes when the full moon came. It was hard until I asked Kira to chain me up in the woods. It worked but it's still hard. I've grown fangs like Scott and Liam but mine are hot. Like temperature hot. It hurts like hell but that's how I control my anger. I looked it up on the internet and it said something about a phoenix. It read: The phoenix is a supernatural creature that has the element of fire that generates throughout the body. The phoenix experiences small changes and does not fully grow fangs,teeth,claws,or its wings until it is 16 years of age.

Hundreds of years ago, the temple of tezcatlipoca was destroyed because the cry of a werewolf, a werecheetah, and a Phoenix. Because of the strong bond that was built,it destroyed the entire city of la iglasia. It happened twice every thousand years. And soon there will be another day that possibly the remains and possibly something bigger could be destroyed by them.

This scared me because maybe mexico could be destroyed. And did this an I was a phoenix. My entire train of thought was destroyed by the fire alarm. I got up quickly and looked back a Tracy. Hayden was standing in front of Tracy and a cracked desk in her hands."hey,come on we gotta go."she said. She tried to touch her shoulder."Hayden,don't!"I screamed. It was too late. Tracy had her claws our and grabbed Hayden's wrist. I walked up to her quickly and tried to touch Tracy's wrist. I grabbed it and burned her arm. She showed no sign of pain or weakness. Then it started smoking. It started to burn on me. I let go and grabbed my hand looking the blisters. Liam,Scott,and dad were walking slowly up to her."tracy,let go."Scott said."their coming. Their coming for all of us."Tracy said as she stood up. Then she fell to the floor and let a silver thick liquid fall out of her mouth. Hayden pulled back and grabbed her wrist.

Scott and dad had ran out the front door of the school with Tracy."she wasn't supposed to be in our class was she?"Hayden asked. i shook my head. Liam looked at her wrist."do you need help getting tot he nurse?he asked."i think i can manage."she said."yeah she can manage."I said glaring at Liam. She walked the other direction. I hit Liam in the arm."ow what was that for?"he asked."I'm your girlfriend, not her."I said.

I went with them to deatons office and there he examined her."Scott can you help me flip her over?"he asked. Scott went over and they flipped her over. They lifted up the back of her shirt. When they lifted it,it was like her spine was trying to get out. Then it split open splattering blood all over stiles' face. Then a tail came out of it. It hit stiles in they neck and he fell to the ground. She got up and it hit deatons too. Then it hit Scott in the chest and Malia on the hand. It looked at me and I grabbed something sharp and threw it at her. It obviously didn't work because she roared at me and grabbed me by the neck and scratched at my arm. I yelped in pain and she threw me down."she's not a werewolf."stiles said."Kanima."Scott said.

After most of us were able to get up Theo came. He helped stiles up."look this doesn't mean that I'm apart of the pack or anything,I just wanna help."he said. I rolled my eyed but Scott agreed. We went to the police station where Kira was with Lydia who was bleeding out. Theo pushed every body out of the. Way to get her he took of his belt and tied it around her waist. Smart,but devious Theo. Stiles didn't trust him,and neither did I."it okay."Lydia said."go I'll stay with her."I said. He went with Scott and I stayed with Theo."you can go you know."he said."I would,if I trusted you."I said. I grabbed Lydia's hand. She was so pale. Then I heard the ambulance pull up outside. They rushed in and took her."I'll do with her."their said. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back."yeah right."I said."no,I'll go."Kira said putting her hand on my shoulder."are you sure?"I said. She nodded. She went into the back of the ambulance. Then we waited for stiles,and Scott to come upstairs with Malia and Tracy. Only Tracy didn't come."where's Tracy?"I asked. Scott just looked at me. I looked down. Then stiles drove us to the hospital.

I know that some of you are probably wondering why I didn't update much.
That's because I haven't gotten as many readers as my last story. So get as many people to read my story as possible.

And also comment if you want me to putout some of my social media like my Instagram and twitter.
~Elizia268