Chapter 1B

I woke up startled to the sound of my phone. I looked and saw Mason's name.

I picked it up. "What,"I said.

"We're going to try and find Hayden. You need to come help us." He said.

"Why should I help him? He broke up with me, not the other way around."I said getting up out of bed.

"Please we need your help."

I sighed heavily. "Where are you?"I asked giving in.

"We're going to the library."

"I'll see you then."I got dressed in something, new.

When I got to the library I heard Liam. I walked on without them noticing.

"Je usually takes the bodies to the nematon."He said.

They traced their fingers across the paper meeting in the middle."Here."he said.

"Doesn't sound like you need me at all." I said.

Liam and Mason both jumped and turned around.

"Did you call her?"he said with that disgusted look on his face.

"We need her to help."he said. "Fine." He defended me.
"We can make a copy of thi-"mason said before Liam ripped the page out of the library book.

Mason stood their with his mouth agape at the slight destruction Liam caused.

We went to the woods and went exactly to that spot.

"It's not here." He diminished any thought of being able to findHayden, which I could tell frustrated him a lot.

"Lydia said it can only be found if it wants to be found." I said.

"Maybe you just have to look with your eyes." Mason said.

"I am looking with my eyes."Liam said. "Not your human eyes, your other eyes." He said.

"I dont know if I can do it."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Why not?"I asked.

"Thinking about Hayden keeps me human." He explained. I scoffed and tbrew my arms in the air.

"Well don't think about Hayden. Think about someone else."Mason said."Like who?" He asked.

"Think about me." I said.

"What?"

"Stop thinking so much. Think about, the first time we kissed."

Masons eyebrows raised.

"The one thing that you can remember is the first time that we kissed. The cold water and open wounds."

He closed his eyes. "When, we were so close, I could feel the little bit of heat radiating off of your body."

He opened his eyes and they were glowing.

I could see two tiny orange balls in his eyes, my eyes were glowing too.

We walked forward towards the giant tree trunk, covered in moss, and bodies around it too.