Chapter 5B

I woke up on cold sheets I looked around and I was surrounded by brick wall and a gate. I got up and looked down at my clothes I was in a blue long sleeved shirt and black sweatpants. I went over to the gate and saw two people talking over a clipboard."Hey,let me out of here!"I said banging on the gate. They turned around then looked at each other then one came over to me. "Pipe down and youll be OK. Keep talking and you'll regret it." He said. He banged on the gate and I went back to the bed. I sat down on it then looked at the floor. I heard groaning then running. I looked up and someone came up to the door. It was Scott."what are you doing Jere? How did you get in?"I asked. He took out a key and unlocked the door. I pushed it open and attacked Scott with a hug. He hugged back then let go."we have to go."he said. He moved over and Liam was standing there."you just gonna stand there or you gonna come."he said. I ran over to him and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and I stopped and hugged him."thanks for coming for me."I said."we needed everybody back."he said. I smiled at him."can we go now."Scott said. We ran up to stiles who had stayed back."one down,one to go."he said. He looked at me."they kept you too?"he said." I'm supernatural,what do you think?"I said. He sighed and we left.

We walked to a place with the same gate that was where I was."where the scanner,it was here where is it?"he said." Maybe they took it off after the dread doctors got in."I said. He signed."so we came all the way down here just to be held back by a stupid door that needs a key."he said." Maybe we can push it down."I said looking at Scott and Liam."maybe." Liam said. We all pushed on the door. Nothing happened but it curving in a little bit."its not working."I said sitting back to catch my breath. I saw Liam clench his fist. "Hit me."he said."what?" I said."hit me,it'll make me angry and I can push down the door."he said."hit him,hit him."stiles said looking at Scott."I'm not gonna hit him."he said."then you do it Angela."he said."I might not hit him hard enough."I said."think about the time I left you for Hayden."he said. That one thought almost set me off."How I cared more about her than you when the dread doctors took us."he said. I clenched my fist."He also threw you across the library."Scot said." I'm not gonna hit him, he didnt want me hurt." I said trying to calm myself down." I wanted you hurt!"he screamed. That was it that set me off. I clenched my fist looked at Liam and pucnhed him in the jaw."yeah,"stiles said. He got up again. I punched him in the cheek this time."oh come in,its gotta be harder than that."he said. I punched him on he cheek bone hard this time. He got back up and I punched him once again. "You guys angry?"scott and stiles asked. I looked at them with glowing eyes. "OK," Scott said. We pushed on the door and I thought more about Hayden. I was on fire now. I melted them door down and I bent forward. I fell on the ground."don't ever let me do that again."I said looking back at all three of them. "Stiles go,". He ran and I leaned against the wall."you okay?Liam asked. "no, the fact that you made me think that all of that was on purpose is the thing that really set me off."I said looking at him. "It was just to make you angry so we could get stiles through. None of it was intentional." he said grabbing my hands."just promise e that you'll never hurt me again."I said."I promise."he said. I leaned in for a kiss and he leaned in to. We kissed and Scott was awkwardly sitting there. "um,I'm still here."he said. I leaned my forehead against Liam's and bit my lip.

After a while Liam and Scott started pushing against the mountain ash. A purple force field was there. They continued pishing on it until they stopped."wanna give us a hand?"Liam asked."no I think I'll save my strength." I said. "How'd you get through before?"Liam asked. "It was a life and earth situation."he said. "And this isn't?"I said.
"that's different."he said."and now we have to deal with the four security guards."Liam said. I looked over Scott's shoulder and saw four security guards with voltage sticks walking towards us."what guards?" he asked."those guards."I said pointing to them. One came toward me and pushed me up against the wall. He electrocuted me with the stock and threw me next to Liam on the ground.
Cue music
We both screamed and my stomach turned. The volts were surging though my body and it hurt."stop. Your hurting her!"Liam said. I reached for his hand and he grabbed it. He closed his eyes."Liam,"I said squeezing his hand. I looked at Scott and his eyes were glowing. He growled and jumped up,throwing the guard so of him. Then he roared. I got strength,because Scott was my alpha. I got up and threw the security guard off of me. liam got up and did the same.
Stop music(continue if you like)
His eyes were glowing and his teeth were out. I looked at his and he looked at me funny."what?"I asked. "your clothes."he said scratching the back of his neck. I looked down and my clothes were ripped showing my bra and underwear. Liam took of his jacket and handed it to me. I went into the supply closet and pulled out pants. I heard a loud thump then a roar. I came out then looked at the ground. There were four security guards and two Eichen employees on the ground."come on,let's go." Scott said with a growl behind his voice. I looked at Liam who had a devilish smile on his face. I walked behind Liam and Scott.

Thanks for reading and so many reads on my last book. Please leave some request for my teen wolf  imagine book. Comment about this. I have a big brother, little sister moment coming up between parish and Angela soon. So I am gonna bring Isabella back from my last book of you read it. Love you guys.
~Elizia268