The wedding?!?

Edited.

I stood in front of the full body mirror. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I never compliment myself like this but, I look stunning. This beautiful dress I was wearing fit me perfectly. I was wearing red lipstick and winged eyeliner. I actually curled my hair and it looked amazing.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I walked over to the bed and began to put on my heels. I'm finally ready.

River opened the door to the room and his eyes went wide. He was wearing a tux and had his hair normally styled.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile on his face as he looked at me up and down. I smiled and looked down at my dress. "Thank you." I said blushing.

River grabbed onto my hand and pulled me closer to his chest. "I don't know how I got so lucky to find a girl as gorgeous as you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled. That's all I could do at the moment. His scent gave me butterflies. He smells so good.

"You were yourself." I said. He pulled me out from his chest and looked me in the eyes. Oh, those eyes. "Then I did an amazing job at it." He chuckled.

"Do you mind if I ruin your lipstick?" He asked. I laughed. "Not at all, my love" I said.

He smiled down at me and leaned in. We were kissing for a good five minutes. Oh, how I loved it. He pulled away to reveal the red lipstick all over his mouth and part of his cheeks.

Maybe I should put on a different color. I began to laugh. "You have a little something." I said gesturing to his mouth. "I figured, it was worth it though. You have a little something too." He chuckled. I nodded and smiled.

I got a wipe and began to wipe his mouth. I then wiped my mouth too and just put on some lip gloss. Rep lipstick is too risky for us.

We then arrived at the wedding. All of the guys had a cute tux on and their hair done. What a sight. My brother was just too cute. Andrew helped do his hair. It was slicked back. I love it. He looks like a little man.

The wedding was outside. It was pretty hot that day and my makeup was beginning to melt off my face. There were complimentary fans for guests so I went over to the table that had a pile of them and got a few for the guys too.

I sat down next to River and he took my fan. "Hey. You have your own!" I said. " I know I do." He said as he began to wave the fan back and forth to my face.

"Aren't you hot too?" I asked as I blushed. I can't believe he's fanning me. "I know I am, but you're hotter. I have to satisfy my lady first before I can fan myself." I laughed. He's being so cute.

The wedding began. It was a beautiful ceremony. When it got dark. There were beautiful lights surrounding the whole place. It was stunning.

We all had a blast. Give me love by Ed Sheeran then came on. "I love this song" I said. "May I ask for this dance?" River asked as he extended his hand out to me." "Of course" I said smiling.

I began walking out to the dance floor. "Wait, I don't wanna dance here. Let's go somewhere more quiet." "Okay?" I answered.

Where could we possibly go that's more quiet? We won't be able to hear the beautiful song and dance to it.

River took me to a quiet place on the pier. After all, the wedding took place on the beach. You could still hear the wonderful song from here but it was much quieter. There was a full moon. It was stunning out here.

River grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. It was so relaxing out here, just hearing the ocean waves ashore.

We began to dance. "I'm not good at dancing. I've never done it before,". River looked down at me and smiled. "Don't worry, beautiful. Just go with the flow. Let loose." I nodded nervously. I don't want to fall during this romantic moment and break a leg. 

River twirled me around a few times as we laughed at how clumsy I was. I almost fell every time. He pulled me closer to his chest as we began to slow dance towards the end of the song. 

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. I don't know how this happened. A couple of weeks ago, I wanted nothing to do with him. I had no friends and hated coming home to my mom. Now I'm here with him, slow dancing to an  Ed Sheehan song, feeling the best I've ever felt.

Life may be unfair sometimes. Someone once said, 'The depth of your pain, indicates the height of your future.' They were right. Life is a crazy rollercoaster. Either way, I'm glad that I ended up where I am now.