Wait what?!?

Edited. 

River jumped over the counter and pushed the cashier guy down. It caused a huge commotion in the restaurant. People were whispering and yelling at the same time. A few even took out their phones to record.

River started punching the guy as the guy tried to cover up his face with his hands. After a couple of seconds the guy got really mad and started fighting back, throwing a few punches here and there. 

Either way, you could tell that River was definitely winning because he was on top. By this time, the guy looked as if he had a severe nose bleed. His face was bruised up. I covered my mouth with my hand. I can't believe River would do such a thing without knowing the whole story. He could get arrested for this. 

 I went up to Aiden while holding Brandon close to me so he wouldn't get lost in this commotion. I tapped him on the shoulder and said " What are you doing? Arent you going to stop the fight? What if someone gets really hurt?"

 Aiden looked at me and smirked. "Look, River doesn't like it when we try to stop his fights. He says it makes him look weak for some reason. I have learned to not do anything."  " What?" I asked. 

"You need to stop this fight right now! I don't care about what River says, just stop it!" I practically shouted. " No can do." Aiden said. I looked at Andrew who was standing next to Aiden with pleading eyes. He just smiled and shook his head.

 I let out an angry sigh and walked back to my spot. At this point, there was blood on the floor and River was still on top of the guy. You could tell that the guys punches were weaker even though the fight started about 30 seconds ago. River was still punching pretty hard. I can't believe he isn't tired yet. If you are throwing punches as hard as that and you aren't tired it just tells you something.

 "River!" I yelled. Nothing. "River if you don't stop this instant, I will leave you here and you will never see me again!" That got him to stop, alright. 

He froze and looked at me. "You wouldn't." he said breathing heavily. "But, I would." I said back. "Try me." I added. He narrowed his eyes at me as I smirked. 

When you are in a car filled with boys for a while, you learn a thing or two. You see, if I wouldn't know them as good as I do now, I wouldn't be so confident. I basically see them from the time I wake up, to the time I go poop, to the time I go to bed. I think I should at least earn a few respect from them, making my confidence level off the charts. They are practically like my brothers now. As weird as that sounds.

River sighed and got off the guy. "You got lucky this time." he growled at the guy. The guy just whimpered and I think I saw a tear slip out of his right eye. River smirked. 

"Let's go." I said, crossing my arms.  "Coming, Mom." River said. This got a glare from me. "Sorry. I didn't mean it." River said sarcastically. "River, I swear if-" "FREEZE IT'S THE POLICE!"  a new voice yelled in the room. Holy Shit.

 I looked at River, then the boys, then at Brandon. I looked towards the entrance and saw about ten cops with their guns up. I looked back at the boys just to see them smirking. This is a serious situation and they are-. My thought got caught off when I felt someone lifting me into the air.

 I looked down and saw that River was carrying me bridal style. Please don't do what I think you will do. I looked behind River and saw that Brandon was being carried by Andrew.  They are going to do what I thought they were going to do. 

"Rive,r you don't want to do this. We are going to get caught" I whispered yelled at him. "Too late, princess" He mumbled at me. I felt suddenly like River was running. I looked in front of me and saw that we were escaping through the back entrance. River jumped over a few boxes here and there and finally made it to the back door. If we land in jail, I will never talk to these hooligans again.

We finally made it out the door. River instantly started to run towards the car. Too bad it was surrounded by cops and cop cars. How did hey know it was our car? Did someone snitch on us? 

River took a sharp turn towards an alley. We suddenly realized the cops were there. With Andrew, Brandon, and Aiden tailing right behind us, we all made a mad dash. We were taking so many sharp turns, I don't even know how the guys managed to keep up with us. 

I looked past the guys and noticed that there were about five cops behind us. Oh shit. "River, they are close hurry!" I practically yelled at him in fear. "I know, I'm trying. It isn't that easy running while you are carrying 120 pounds" he said, panting. "Sorry I forgot you were carrying me" I said. 

He chuckled and looked down at me for a split second. He had sweat running down his face. "Hold on tight." River mumbled at me. I gripped his neck really tight as we jumped onto a trashcan and over a fence. The guys close behind as well.

 I looked past us again and saw that there were about two cops chasing us still. We lost three, thank god. "There are two left River." I said. "Not for long." He replied as we made another sharp turn and hid behind a huge dumpster. 

The guys did the same thing. Brandon looked pretty scared, but Andrew was comforting him like the awesome guy he is.

The cops passed us as we were all pushed up against the wall behind the dumpster.  I breathed a sigh of relief. River lightly chuckled and said "I told you so".

After a couple of minutes of being behind the dumpster, I finally got the courage to speak up "So, should we go back to the car?" I asked. "Fuck no, they will find us there."  Aiden replied. "They are probably still there." said Andrew. "So what do we do now?" I asked "We take the bus." River said.