Thinking of Brandon?!?

Edited. 

River walked towards the intercom beside the gate to get in. He pressed the red button as we all stood there awkwardly looking around.

"Yes?" A male voice answered after a while of waiting.

"Hey, it's River" River answered looking around. We then heard a clicking noise and the gate opened. I grabbed a hold of Brandon's hand and we began to follow the boys towards the house.

As we were walking, I looked down towards Brandon and noticed that he had dirt all over his face. Poor baby. He's been through a lot with mom and now this. Why him? Why can't he just have a good life? He deserves it after all of this.

A tear rolled down my cheek thinking about this. I then felt a hand wipe it off my face.

"What's wrong?" A voice whispered in my ear. River  took ahold of my other hand and kissed it as he looked me deeply in my eyes. I squeezed his hand a bit tighter, shook my head and looked straight ahead.

I have to be strong. I have to do this for Brandon. I'm going to give him a better life after all of this goes away. He is going to have a huge smile on his adorable little face every day. I stood up straight and continued to walk towards the ginormous house that may save our lives, if you want to put it in a dramatic way.

"We will talk about this later. Don't think I'm letting this go." River whispered in my ear. I looked over at him and nodded. He smiled at me as we walked up the stairs to the house.

River knocked on the door and a maid answered. She was pretty, maybe around her mid-thirties. She had dark brown hair and was shorter than me. That just tells you something. She was wearing a black and white maid outfit hence why I called her a maid. "Hello, welcome, come in. Can I get y'all anything to drink or to eat?"

We all walked in and the house on the inside was better than the outside. It will take forever to describe how it looks like so I'm just going to sum it up in three words for you.. Beautiful, pricy, and big. That's all I got.

Andrew and Aiden looked at each other and smiled. That can't be good. "Yes, can you please do us a favor and order ten boxes of pizzas? Mushrooms and peperoni please. Also just cheese for this picky duefus" Andrew said pointing at Aiden smiling. "We would also like just Sprite to drink, nothing else." He added.

River crossed his arms and chuckled appreciating Andrew. The maid looked awestruck but nodded and quickly scurried towards the kitchen.

"So where is Noah?" Aiden asked River as he walked in towards the living room, which by the way was amazing. It had three couches and very expensive looking decorations. The floors were marble. Let's just keep it at that and let you decide just how cool this house was.

"He's at the club, he won't be come until another two hours." River said throwing himself onto to the couch. The boys laughed. "Same old Noah, hasn't changed eh?" Andrew asked. "Same old Noah" River agreed. Brandon and I walked towards the couch and awkwardly sat there.

"Don't touch anything." I whispered to Brandon. He nodded as a response. Brandon likes to touch shiny things. I've learned that the hard way. 

"Your order will be here in about twenty minutes" The maid said as she walked into the room smiling. "Sounds good." Aiden said. "Let me show you guys to your rooms, if I may" The maid said. We all nodded.

Brandon and I stood up. I grabbed his hand and we followed her upstairs. Once we reached the top of the stairs there were three hallways. We went down the middle hallway. She turned to the first door on the right and opened it.

"This is what all the rooms will look like. Y'all are free to choose any room in this hallway. Any questions?" she asked smiling. We all shook our heads. "If you do happen to have any questions there will be workers walking around so feel free to ask anyone." She added. We all nodded and she left.

We all looked at each other. "So, who wants this room?" River asked. "I'll take it." Andrew answered. Brandon's eyes lit up. Andrew noticed that as well and smiled. "Would you mind if Brandon stayed with me tonight? I need some company." Andrew asked.

I smiled down at Brandon as he nodded his head eagerly. "Of course not, have fun. But don't be too loud." I said as I gave them a stern look. They both nodded and Brandon ran inside the room giggling. Andrew then began to chase him followed by Aiden. I laughed and shook my head.

"I want this one." I pointed to the room across from Andrew and Brandon's. "Okay, buttercup." River said as he walked in. I looked at him sternly.

 "What? You expected to sleep by yourself tonight?" He asked laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Princess, you're mine now. I can't let you not feel my warmth at night. I have to cuddle with you at least once a day or I will diiiieee. I can't sleep at night wondering if you're okay or not. My world would end." he said holding his hand against his chest, fake crying.

"Okay, Romeo" I said laughing at him. "But you love me." He said winking at me as I giggled. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the forehead, then he kissed me on the lips multiple times. His lips tasted so good I can't get enough of him.

"I'M HOME!" I heard a male voice from downstairs yell.