Going back to my bad boy?!?

Edited.

I tossed and turned all night. I couldn't sleep at all for the life of me. I kept on thinking about River. How could he possibly do this? I thought he loved me. Maybe I should talk things out with him. I was just so caught up in the moment that I didn't even bother to hear him out. What type of person am I?

I got up from the couch in Seth's living room. He was such a nice guy. He offered me his bed in his apartment but I refused. I mean that would be rude. It is his apartment, he shouldn't have to give up his bed for me.

I rummaged through some drawers in his kitchen. I finally found what I was looking for after a few minutes of searching. This guy has so many things in his drawers! I'm guessing he likes to cook.

I placed the piece of paper on the wall and began to write a note to him with the pen I found.

Dear Seth, you guessed it! It's me, Natalie. You may wonder why I am not on the couch on this fine morning. Well, my friend, I have decided to leave, yes you read right... leave. I know, I didn't even stay for breakfast.. what a shocker. I'm pretty shocked myself. In fact, I wanted to stay for breakfast, free food. It would have been wonderful. But I need to talk it out with River and I miss my little brother so much. I couldn't sleep. As much as I tried. That CD you left on in the living room with ocean sounds wasn't helping either. Well, this letter is pretty long now so long story short, I'm leaving and don't worry about me, I'll find my way home. I have a wedding to go to, I guess. I'm not sure. Anyways, thank you so much for everything and I'll call you sometime.

I read the not twice to make sure there wasn't any spelling mistakes because that would be embarrassing if I misspelled something or if I forgot to add the last letter to a word. I do that all the time. After I insured that it was error free, I put it on the couch. I took a sip of water just in case. I don't want to be thirsty on the way.

I shut the door behind me, made sure it was locked and headed towards my love, mi amor, my life, my other half. If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about River. I inhaled the fresh air. It was a bit chilly tonight. I liked it though. Once I made it out of Seth's apartment complex, I began my journey home, well as close to home as I can get at least, I don't have a home. I knew exactly where I was going.

I memorized my way home or at least to Target just in case Seth happened to be a pedophile, I would at least know my way. You can never be too sure.

I finally made it home. It was a long walk but I made it. I walked for about two hours. I jogged half of the way. There were some creeps along the way. Because of that, I made it here faster.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the house. Then it hit me. I look like the biggest wimp ever right now! I couldn't even last a day. Come on, it hasn't even been twelve hours! Would I prefer to look like a wimp or possibly loose River. Dammit girl. You need to man up and confront your fears. Go talk to River! And now I am talking to myself.

I walked towards the door and of course. I figured. I was right. Those idiots. They left the door unlocked. They are so stupid. Freaking Andrew. I feel like smacking him. And that's exactly what I did. I marched up to his room first. Brandon was sound asleep right next to him today. Aww, that's cute. 

I pulled my hand back and smacked the crumbs off his face. He literally had, what is that? Ew are those cookie crumbs or granola bar crumbs? I can't tell. But, I smacked whatever it was right off his face. Of course, he only snored louder and scratched his face. This idiot, I'm telling you. I rolled my eyes and left the room after I kissed Brandon on the forehead.

I finally made it to Rivers room. Well technically our room but since I'm mad I'll just call it Rivers room for now. I walked in, the window was open and you can see the light from the moon coming through the window. It lit up the room. There was River, sound asleep. I stepped in closer to the bed.

River had tear stains on his face. He cried. He cried himself to sleep, to be more specific. Oh my god. What have I done? River never cries. Everybody knows that. My mouth was open in shock. I was planning on waking him up and have him explain but then again, I just don't want to now.

I sighed and climbed into bed with him. I don't care how mad I am at him right now. I need him. I need his warmth. His skin against my skin. His hugs while we sleep. His forehead kisses while he wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes to check up on me.

I grabbed some of the comforter and put it over me. I snuggled closer to River to be able to feel his warmth. I mean, he isn't wearing a shirt. Who wouldn't want that. The guy looks like an angel right now. About a minute later, he shifted and turned around so he was facing me. His eyes were still close as I looked up at him to look at his face and appreciate it. (heart emojis). I wiped the tears off his face. He didn't need them there.

Why does he look better than an Abercrombie model right now? As I finished whipping his tears, he slowly opened his eyes. "Natalie?" He asked whispering. Tears started streaming down his face again. I wiped them all. "I thought you wouldn't come back." He said as he grabbed my hand. I began to cry too, seeing him cry makes me cry. This is just a mess. I'm an emotional wreck right now.

"I came to talk to you." I said as I cleared my throat. River nodded as he looked down and quickly whipped his tears as more came falling down. "I came to hear your side of the story. I didn't let you explain yourself. That was wrong of me." I said. River nodded.

After a long pause River finally spoke. He began to explain himself. He smiled a bit. "You gave me this hickey last night. And that was Noah's other sister. She has a fiancé. Shes not the one that's getting married but she's his other sister." What?

"When did I give you that hickey?" I asked confused. "Yesterday, in bed." River awkwardly said. Oh wait. It's all starting to come back to me. I really did give it to him. I mean, I was sucking on his neck but I didn't know it would make a hickey! I sound really stupid but I didn't think that would happen. How could I not of seen it all day? I need to start paying attention to detail now. I bit my lip. I was wrong. I feel so embarrassed now.

"Don't do that" River said as he tried to stop me from biting my lip with his hand. "You know what it does to me." He said. I quickly stopped. I sighed. "I'm sorry" I said. "I should of heard you out, I feel so stupid right now. Forgive me?" I asked. "I forgive you sweetie. Just please, hear me out next time? I don't want to be far away from you ever again. It sucked." He said as he looked down. "Deal" I said as I lightly smiled at him. He smiled back. "Now let's go to bed. I'm really tiered." River said I nodded as we began to cuddle and I once again fell asleep in Rivers embrace.