A good morning?!?

Edited.

The next morning I woke up to the touch of a small hand shaking my hair.

"Wake up!" I heard a childlike voice say. 'My dearest little brother!' I thought as I quickly opened my eyes.

And indeed I saw him. My joyful little brother, dressed in an orange cape with a green shirt and underwear over his pants. As a bonus, I saw the same thing on Andrew who was standing next to him but with a red cape instead.

I began to laugh immediately. I took out my phone and began to take picture of these clowns.

Andrew just posed like it was nothing to him, he was also laughing with me. Brandon just looked at us and began to laugh too. It's contagious, man.

I rolled over the bed and I ended up falling causing everybody to laugh even harder. I was crying at this point.

As soon as we stopped laughing I saw an angel. A really hot shirtless angel with and eight pack. I blinked like ten times because he was so hot and I just couldn't help myself.

I got up as fast as I could and leaned up against the bed. "Hmmm, I've been expecting you" I said as I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes. I winked at him and lifted one eye brow.

"We were just talking about business stuff you know, the norm" I said as I looked around acting professional. "I say we should do this and this okay, y'all are dismissed" I said to Andrew and my adorable little brother.

"I say you're full of crap" River said as he lifted up an eyebrow and began to laugh.

I crossed my arms and began to laugh too. He moved closer to me and that was Andrews and Brandon's cue to leave. Andrew smirked as he held Brandon's hand. He winked at me too and looked at River as he made kissy faces at the both of us.

River actually ignored it this time, surprisingly. As soon as they closed the door behind them, River got really close.

He looked down at me and put his forehead against mine after he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes. It was so relaxing. He put his hands around my waist gently. I love this feeling.

His touch warmed my heart and I could just feel the love. It was unavoidable. He makes me have all of these feeling at once and I love it all. Everything about it. It's like his presence just gives me cleaner oxygen. That was a bad way to describe it but, that's all I got right now I just love this so much.

I opened my eyes and saw that River was looking at me. Oh lord, his eyes give me life. I could just stare into them all day.

He looked down to my lips and leaned in. We kissed. I love his kisses. His lips are so full. They are bigger than mine, so it's just wonderful to feel his lips against mine.

The kiss wasn't just a kiss, it ended up turning into a heated make out session. Oops. Not really because I loved it, so I'm perfectly alright with that.

We stopped as soon as someone tapped on Rivers shoulder. It was Noah. We got carried away. Every time I kiss him, it's like it's only us and no one else in this world exists. I can't hear anything else but my heartbeat syncing with his. I only think about him and only him. The way he holds me and his touch. I think about how good he tastes and his scent. I really don't even think about breathing during that time.

I hate it when people interrupt us. Noah laughed a little and then said "You guys should be getting ready for the wedding"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. River smiled at me. He looked over at Noah and said " We'll be getting ready now"

I smiled at River and he kissed me again.