Bacon?!?

Edited.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes and noticed River wasn't next to me. I sighed and sat up. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the tiredness out of them. I yawned and looked around. Right, I'm at Noah's house.

I hopped off of the tall king sized bed and walked out of the room. I opened the door across the hallway to check if Brandon was still sleeping and sure enough, he was. I chuckled and walked into his room. No one else was here. I walked  up to Brandon on the bed and kissed his cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. The things I would do just to make this kid smile.

I decided that what I was doing was kind of creepy so I decided to exit the room. I walked down the stairs and began to hear voices, not in my head, if you know what I mean. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was gathered around. By everyone, I mean River (my boo), Aiden, Andrew, and Noah.

They were seated on the island in the middle of the kitchen eating pancakes.... and bacon. I. Want. Some. Now.

"How did you sleep, gorgeous?" River asked me as soon as he noticed me standing at the doorway like an idiot. He smiled at me as soon as I looked at him. I smiled back "I slept good, thanks for asking." "Can I maybe have some bacon, by any chance?" I asked.

Noah chuckled. "Sure." He responded as he made me a plate of bacon and pancakes and set it in front of me. "Thanks." I said to him with a small smile before I began to dig in.

After I finished I laid back in my chair and pushed my plate forward as I sighed in content. I looked up and realized everybody was staring at me with their mouths open. "What?" I asked.

"I've never seen a girl eat that fast and that much in a five minute period of time." Andrew said. River smirked. "I think it was hot, that's my girl for ya." He said as he laid back and crossed his arms. I awkwardly smiled in embarrassment. "You just became two times more attractive." Aiden said as he laughed. River glared at him and Aiden put his hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm sorry dude, it's the truth" River began to laugh "I don't blame you" River answered back.

"Poptart!" I looked behind me and saw Brandon running full speed at me. I stood up and he leaped into my arms. I wish that was in slow motion. It would have been so cool. I laughed as he hugged me really tight.

"Hey buddy! Are you hungry?" I asked after our long dramatic hug. Brandon smiled bigger than before and nodded. I laughed and made him a plate. I set it down on the table as he began talking to Noah, Aiden, and Andrew about power rangers. He loves that show too much. River was just sitting there reading the newspaper. Who knew.

Brandon began to dig in as the other boys continued to talk about which episode was their favorite.

"We are going shopping today so I suggest you all get ready." Noah said right as Brandon finished his breakfast. "What are we shopping for? If you don't mind asking." I said. "My sister Carla is getting married tomorrow and you guys need to get the right attire for it." Noah said looking at all of us.

We all nodded. "Well, we are all ready. We lost our entire luggage." River said. Noah looked at him confused but still nodded.

"Alright, I'll just go get ready and I'll be down in a minute so we can go." Noah said as he sped off upstairs.

Let me just say something. When he said "I'll be down in a minute". He lied! It was more like an hour. We were all sitting on the couch complaining. We finally heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We all stood up immediately including Brandon. It was so boring.

"Okay, let's go guys." Noah said as he walked into the room. We all had our arms crossed. "You took more than an hour. What could you possibly do that makes you take that long to get ready?" Andrew asked. "Excuse me but, it was actually 45 minutes, my hair doesn't get like this on its own." Noah said pointing to his hair.

Aiden rolled his eyes. "It looks the same like it did before you went upstairs." He said. Noah rolled his eyes too. "You know what? Whatever, clearly you guys know nothing about fashion...or hygiene" He said as he covered his nose as he passed us on his way to the door.  

River gasped. "We smell perfectly fine, thank you very much." He said as he walked behind Noah with us following close behind. "Yeah yeah, that's what they all say." Noah said waving his hand back and forth in an uncaring way.

Once we got outside Noah opened the garage door with his fancy rich person remote control. I'm not jealous. He had about ten cars lined up. This is like car heaven. Even Brandon looked impressed and hes not that interested in cars. He had everything from Bugatti's to Range rovers.  

He decided on his white Range Rover since there was six of us.

We all piled in and since there were six of us, Brandon had to ride on my lap in the back since Andrew got shotgun, so unfair. This is actually a nice car and I'm not big on cars. I just want something that gets me to places. But this car really impressed me.

The ride to the mall was short and quiet. Once we got there, I noticed it was a fancy mall. Everybody there was dressed up so fancy and then there was us. This is going to be fun. I hate shopping. I sighed as we all got out of the car and entered the mall.