Axel Whitfield.

Errors may be found, since this is self-edited. Thank you for understanding.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Working on cars had always been interesting for Axel Whitfield. It was one of his biggest hobbies, whenever he had free time he would work on his car or fix his friends cars and motorcycles.

Today was no exception, he was fixing something in his car when he heard someone calling for him.

"Axel Whitfield." a soft voice said but one could barely hear it.

Axel looked up from the wheel he was looking at "Hello? Is there anyone here?" he asked and looked around the garage he was in but he saw no one, he shrugged and went back to work.

"Axel Whitfield..." the voice spoke for the second time and this time it was louder and more clear.

Axel sighed irritated "If someone is joking then stop it, I don't have time for childish games!" he yelled to anyone that could be standing outside the garage.

"Axel Whitfield, I come with a very important message." the voice spoke and this time it was loud and clear in his mind. Axel gasped and dropped the wrench in surprise, he looked around the garage but found nothing but it sounded as if the voice was coming from the inside of his head...Was he going crazy?

"Calm down Axel, I am an ancient spirit here to help you. We have chosen you for a very important mission, which you have to accept." the spirit spoke with urgency.

"What are you talking about? Look at me, I'm talking to myself like a mad man." Axel mumbled and clutched his head while squeezing his eyes shut but the voice continued speaking.

"Listen very closely Axel. You are not going crazy and I am talking to you through mind speech but you have to pay attention, what I am going to tell you is very important and you must listen." the spirit explained carefully to Axel who slowly opened his eyes and removed his hands from his head.

"OK...Speak and I will listen." Axel said with a trembling voice.

"I have come here to warn you Axel, about your world. Very soon something is going to happen that will be a great threat to your world. Five evil people with special powers is going to attack your country by taking over its leaders. They will not stop there, they are planning world domination if everything goes right with their plans. They will destory everything you hold dear and kill the people which will not stand on their side. The world will become a dark place where wrong is right and right is wrong." the spirit explained.

Axel shook his head "That's one of the most stupid things I have ever heard and what do you mean by special powers? Can they fly and lift buildings?" he asked with a shake of his head at these stupid words.

"You do not believe me now Axel but when you see the world crumbling under your feet, you will believe me." the spirit said but its voice disappeared short after.

Axel didn't hear the spirits voice anymore and sighed in relief "Thank God that's over. The gas must have made me dizzy, I need fresh air." he shook his head and walked outside to get fresh air.