Questions.

Next chapter is here. Hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment if something is unclear.

A few days later

Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Axel had waited for the spirit to contact him about the current things happening. The group had spread throughout the town and they had reached the mayor of Fargo who had spoken on the TV that he had surrendered to the group since they had threatened to kill many people if he didn't do as they said.

Axel was currently in the garage, fixing his motorcycle, trying not to think too much about the things happening. He felt regretful that he didn't listen to the spirit the first time it spoke to him, he shouldn't have ignored it! He threw the wrench hardly on the floor while swearing, maybe all hope was lost because of him.

"Do not despair young Axel, I have not left you. I only wanted you to see a little of the destruction that these five people can do. This is nothing that you have seen yet." the spirit spoke softly into Axel's mind. Axel jumped up from where he was crouched on the floor.

"S-spirit - I'm so sorry for doubting you! I didn't know this would happen, I promise that I won't doubt you ever again." Axel promised.

"I believe you, I did not answer immediately to your calls to show you how fast they are spreading. We must act fast before they spread any further. The fate of this world lies in your hands Axel."

"Am I the only one who's going to fight them? They're five and I'm only one -" he spoke uncertain before the voice stopped him.

"No. You will also be five. I have contacted the others and all of them have agreed except one who disbelieved me as you did but I will contact him once more as I did with you. What you now must do Axel, is to travel to a location where a very special book lies."

"A book? How will this book help us?" Axel asked in awe.

"This book will give you special powers. Powers that will help you defeat the five evil ones, but it comes with a great responsibility, no great powers comes easily. You must learn to control them and not use them to harm people. These five that have the evil powers, they used to be normal people just like you but their greed and hunger for power made them weak and that is how the evil spirit tricked their minds." the spirit explained to Axel who had a very surprised look on his face.

"That's...That's unbelievable. I never knew that! I thought that they were evil and they got their powers because of that but spirit, where must I go to find the book that you're speaking about?" Axel spoke.

"There is a country called Peru, have you heard of it?"

"Yes, I know where that is."

"That is where you must go. The book lies in a very old temple, ancient even. It is over five thousand years old. Deep inside it, lies the book, hidden from the evil spirits. If they found it and made their minions destroy it, then everything would be lost."

"Minions? Who are those?"

"The five people I have spoken about. If the spirit sense the book that we have created then they will easily find it and destroy it."

"Why can't you destroy the book that they have created?" Axel asked.

"We can not locate it since it is also hidden but with a dark power. If we ever sense it or locate it, we will destroy it." the spirit explained to Axel who was nodding along.

"What happens when you destroy the book?" Axel asked, he never knew why the book mattered so much.

"If we destroy the book, they will lose their powers since it is the only contact the evil spirits have with the humans."