Travel.

Here's the next chapter :)
Thank you for waiting.

Constructive crtitisicm is appriciated. So are comments and votes :)
Enjoy!

Location: John F. Kennedy international Airport.

He was finally here and feeling very nervous if he was honest with himself. It had taken quite some time to convince his parents why he had to travel to Peru so soon. He told them that he had found a very important piece for his motorcycle for a very low price but he had to pick it up himself and he would do a little sightseeing while he was there. His parents was suspicious, he couldn't deny that, but he was grown up so they couldn't say no to him.

Now he was here waiting for the airplane to get ready and fly. He had already checked in and now it would take about thirty minutes for the plane doors to open and start letting people in.

He pulled out his phone to turn it off when he noticed he had recieved a message from his mother "Miss you terribly Axel, come back safe. Love mom!" he sighed and typed back a short message "Miss you too mom, love you back." and turned off the phone.

He was doing this for the safety of the earth and the people, yes, but mostly for his family. Just thinking about his family getting murdered made his blood run cold. All he could do now was travel to Peru and wait for the spirit to contact him again.

Location: Arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

The train ride had been excruciating to say the least. Phoenix had been seated next to a man who couldn't shut up and stop talking on his cell phone. The train ride had lasted longer than twelve hours and the guy next to him spent eleven and a half of those hours talking on the phone.

He was happy to exit the train and take the bus to the airport. That would take an hour too at least.

He waited at the bus stop until it arrived, late mind you, and walked inside it. He payed the driver and took a seat while the bus slowly began driving.

It took slightly less than an hour before they were at the airport which was crowded, people running to their gates to catch up with their flights. Phoenix looked at his clock and noticed that he had plenty of time, he had planned this well so he wouldn't miss his plane.

Some time later a flight attendant spoke into a microphone "Gate four is open...I repeat, gate four is open." Phoenix took his bag and walked up to her "Hello sir, how may I help you?" she greeted him with a warm smile. Phoenix couldn't help smiling back.

"Hi, I have booked a ticket to Peru."

"Can I please see your passport sir?" Phoenix nodded and took forward his passport and gave it to her. She began typing on the computer and looking at his passport "You will travel to Jorge Cháves International Airport and the plane leaves in an hour and half. Please put your baggage here sir." she mentioned to the moving belt and gave him his ticket and passport "Have a safe trip sir." she smiled again. Phoenix put his bag on the belt and thanked her while walking away.

What would he do for an hour of half? He shrugged and began playing games on his phone.

Location: Flying to Jorge Cháves International Airport.

Starr was currently on the airplane flying to Peru. She have been flying for four hours and there was at least four hours left. She was never a big fan of flying but she had to do what she had to do. With every mile she got closer to Peru, she got more nervous. Who knew what would happen there? The spirit would contact her when she arrived there and it said she would meet four other people who would share the same fate as her.

It was all so nerve wracking.

Oh well, she had to wait and see what would happen. The best thing she could do now was to sleep. She adjusted the pillow and closed her eyes.