Hope

They awoke some time later, finding themselves back at the same spot they had jumped down the hole, on the island in the Bermuda Triangle.

They looked at eachother smiling, so happy that they were finally back in their own world.

The sun was shining, birds chirped, the grass was soft under their hands. They took a deep breath and just enjoyed the moment, being back on this wonderful earth.

"We must head back to Washington and see what has happend there while we were gone and see how much time have passed." Derek spoke, stretching his arms above his head. It's as if he had been healed from all of his wounds, maybe the spring contained something healing.

They all agreed and Derek flew them to Washington in a couple of minutes, they landed in Washington and was shocked.

The city was broken beyond repair, the buildings were crushed to the ground, people were lying dead on the floor. It was like war has erupted while they were gone.

"What happened here?" Starr said.

"What else, probably Adam and his crew." Phoenix answered back.

They walked in the city, which seemed empty from people, it used to be full of people laughing and talking, now you could hear if a needle fell to the ground.

"Look at that." Derek pointed to several buildings and walls that were covered in pictures of Adam, Jessica, Lee, Jason and Michael and underneath it was written 'Our new leaders' or 'Revolution' the city had gone completely mad.

"They're the new leaders and the people like them?" Amanda said confused.

"Probably out of fear Amanda." Axel said.

There were pictures and placards of their faces everywhere. They were walking around and Starr picked up a newspaper that was lying on the floor.

"A year have passed?!" she exclaimed, everyone was surprised by her outburst, they gathered around her, she began reading the newspaper.

Our new leaders, Adam, Lee, Jason, Michael and Jessica has taken control over the world. Not a single country have been able to stand against their powers, China, Russia, USA, each country was defeated.

We stand beside our great leaders and congratulate them on their victories.

We welcome you as the best leaders.

Starr threw the paper on the floor and stomped on it "Fake idiots! They're sucking up to them!" she yelled angrily.

"Of course they are, if they write something against them, they will probably be killed." Derek shrugged.

"We must find them and fight them, this have gone on for too long." Axel said.

"We are together in this, no matter what happens." Amanda said, smiling towards them.

"Friends forever!" Starr laughed, she held out her hand, they all put their hands on top of hers as they all cheered.

"Forever!" they yelled.

They walked away, not knowing what would happen but they knew one thing. They would always be there for eachother, no matter what happened.

They gave hope to eachother and that's the word they must hold on to and never give up on, because without that word, the world would have been doomed a long time ago but people always fought against evil because there was always hope.

The strongest word a human could utter.

Hope.