Grim News.

Sorry for the long wait. Here is chapter 5 and where things begin getting interesting.

Please vote and comment and tell me what you think.

Enjoy!

A few days later

Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Axel was in his room sitting on the computer, looking at motorcycles, dreaming away when he heard his mother yelling for him to come to the kitchen and eat dinner.

"Mom I'm busy right now, I'll come in a few minutes" Axel yelled back while looking back at the computer screen.

Axel's mother, Katherine, shook her head as she sat down on the table next to her husband, Burt and her youngest daughter, Alexandra.

Several minutes passed and they were almost done eating dinner when Axel exited the room and sat down on the table. He began putting food on his plate.

Burt was finished with eating, he excused himself and walked to the livingroom to watch the news.

"So Axel, what were you looking at?" Katherine asked while cutting her salmon.

Axel began speaking with his mouth full of food "I was looking for an old and used motorcycle, so I can fix it myself." he mumbled, with food flying out of his mouth all over the table.

"Axel! Swallow your food before speaking!" Katherine scolded him.

"You asked me while I was still chewing! How was I supposed to answer?" Axel answered in surprised at his mother's outburst "And shut up Alexandra!" he yelled at his sister who was laughing loudly.

"Oh my God! Katherine...Katherine! Come and watch the news. Something horrible has happened!" Burt's voice was heard from the livingroom.

Katherine ran to the livingroom, Axel and Alexandra followed her, they saw Burt sitting on the couch with a look of utter shock on his face.

"What's wrong?" Katherine asked as she sat down next to Burt who only waved off her question and pointed towards the TV screen where the newscaster was speaking in a urgent voice.

"A gang of five, late teenagers or maybe older, has taken over the town of Fargo, North Dakota. You are probably wondering how five people can, single handedly, take over a town. Where is the police and the town security? They defeated them with weird but very strong powers. One of the policemen shot a bullet towards the woman in the group since she had made a threat towards the mayor but it did not hit her. Something strange happened, she waved her hands and strong winds began appearing, creating a whirlwind that turned the bullet and sent it back the way it came. It hit the policeman in his arm, he bled heavily but they got him to the hospital and he is recovering from his wound. Police has given out a strong warning to other cities and states and they promise that they will do everything in their power to stop this dangerous group." the newscaster spoke before going on to the other news.

"What's happening Burt? How can this happen?! How did she create that wind?" Katherine asked with a trembling voice.

"I don't know how she created that whirlwind but it happened right in front our eyes. I hope this doesn't spread to other towns and and thatthey catch this group soon." Burt spoke gloomily.

Axel was sitting on the armchair and he had a far away look on his face. Was this what that voice had spoken about? It fit perfectly with what the voice had said. It really was a spirit and what it had spoken was happening right now! It had said that he would believe it when it happened - it was right. He hoped that the spirit had not forgotten about him and that it would contact him again, please contact me spirit, I want to talk to you but he didn't hear any voice in his head but his own.