Horrible destiny

"Man, they must have died from that attack! Great job Michael." Jason laughed and made a high five with Michael who laughed along.

"Yeah, that girl sure is stupid. She just burst open the fire hydrants and couldn't control the water, you should have seen her scared face." Michael said while drinking a soda. They had walked into a hotel after the fight and stolen a key, the receptionist who had stood behind the desk was killed immediately when he was about to call the police. They would only stay the night but why wouldn't they spend it in luxuary?

"You should thank me because without me, you would be dead along with them. I'm the one who flied us out of there or we would have turned to crisp." Jessica spoke angrily, her hands om her hips.

Jason looked at her with a raised eye brow "Yeah, you tell yourself that baby," Jessica glared at him and slapped him upside the head "Ow! What the hell Jessica?" he screamed and stood up.

"Don't call me baby, brown boy." she mocked him.

"Racist!" Jason screamed as she walked away.

"What are you guys fighting about? Grow up, we have to visit the president tomorrow and since our enemies are dead we have no worries." Adam spoke to them all as they nodded.

"I just have one question Adam." Jason raised his hand and waved it.

Adam nodded "Yes, what is it?"

"Who made you the boss of our group? Why do you have to make all the decisions?" he leaned back against the wall with a smirk.

"No one made me the boss but since all of you miss brain cells, I took it upon myself to be your superior." Adam answered haughtily.

"Hey, why did you drag us into this?" Lee cried out in defense.

"Stay out of this blondie, I have to take care of this idiot!" Jason screamed and walked over to where Adam was standing with his arms crossed "Who do you think you are? All of us are much better than you so you better shut up!" he screamed in Adam's face.

"Fine Jason, I get your point but you seriously have some anger issues that you must deal with. Can I continue with what we must do?" Adam spoke while rolling his eyes at Jason's annoyed huff.

"Just speak Adam." Michael sighed while rubbing his forehead.

"Like I said before I was interrupted, tomorrow we must visit the president and when we do that, Canada will be in our hands as well. He will surely send the army after us but that's not a problem, is it?" he spoke while smirking at the last words.

"Right, I want to blast some more tanks and air crafts." Michael grinned.

"When we're done here, we have taken over two strong countries, who knew this would happen?" Jessica said, excitement in her voice.

"Should we travel back to the U.S. after we take over this country?" Lee asked.

"I think that would be the best thing to do, if anyone of us wants to visit their parents, it is the time to do it." Adam said.

"I want to meet my parents, I want you guys to meet them as well and see our special reunion." Michael said with a hint of disgust in his voice.

Jessica looked at him confused "Why do you sound so – mad?"

"Let's just say that I wasn't treated the best by my parents." Michael explained, Jessica's mouth formed an O as she nodded.

"As long as no one tries to stop us again like those losers then everything will go perfect." Lee spoke.