Deadly attack

The entire ground in front of the white house was covered in blood. The dead bodies of soldiers and security was covering the ground. Their bodies had been killed in most vicious ways. Some were burned to death, other were buried alive underground, some were exploded into pieces.

This was the work of Adam and his gang, everyone could see that. Who would kill so viciously if not Adam and his gang?

They ran inside the white house where there were no security nor any people for that matter. They searched for anyone, just to ask them what happened but they found no one. The president must have been evacuated since they must have seen this attack coming.

When finding nothing, they exited the white house distressed.

"What happened here?" Starr asked with tears in her eyes.

"They must have come here before us and done all of this." Axel spoke angrily, this was too cruel for anyone to do.

"It's as if they have no human emotions for doing this. Don't they have any feelings or guilt?" Amanda spoke with a shaky voice.

"No they don't and that's why we must stop them!" Phoenix yelled while kicking a rock nearby, his hands burning.

"Calm down Phoenix! They can't see you using your powers! They'll think we're one of them." Axel shook Phoenix who was panting angrily.

"I never used to be like this before I got my fire powers." Phoenix whispered harshly, making himself calm down.

"Let's just say you have a fiery personality," Axel told him with a small smile "What we must do now is find those guys and find the president. We must know if he's safe or if our luck is bad – dead." he said the last word in a strangled voice.

"How can we find them? They're moving very fast! I wonder how they're -" Starr was speaking when she got quiet and looked at Derek with big eyes.

Derek looked around "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Starr pointed at him "They're probably using Jessica's power to fly like you did Derek." she shrieked.

"But they're five, how can she carry all of them?" Derek asked confused.

"She's stronger than you probably and can carry all of them together and that's why no one can track them or find them." Axel spoke while walking around.

"You must learn to do the same thing Derek so we can fly too." Amanda said.

"I'll try but it's hard, I can barely carry myself and to carry all of you would be hard." Derek said nervously.

"Don't worry Derek, we're not putting any pressure on you, just do your best." Starr told him, Derek smiled at her.

"Thanks guys."

"So what should we do now? We don't know where they are and we don't know what they plan to do next and, oh, we don't know if the president is alive!" Phoenix spoke angrily.

"The most important thing we can do now is to find them and stop them so they won't take over more cities." Axel explained to him.

"I think we should go to the library and use the computer there to find the information we seek." Amanda spoke.

"I think that's a good idea too." Derek agreed.

"OK then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Starr said and entered the car, the others followed her and began driving.

They drove for a few minutes without finding anything.

"I'll ask someone, pull over." Amanda told Axel. He pulled over and Amanda stepped out of the car.