Strange Meetings.

The chosen ones finally meet...

A taxi came driving in and it honked loudly to make them move out of the way. They all moved towards the temple and looked back when the car door opened and another girl stepped out.

Derek recognised her from somewhere, but he couldn't remember exactly.

She was slightly tall with a lean body. She had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing cargo pants with a plain white T-shirt.

"Hi." she greeted them with a shake of her hand. She was the first one to do so, everyone looked at her surprised.

"Hi, my name's Starr." the other girl said with a smile.

"I'm Amanda, nice to meet you." Amanda smiled back and looked at Phoenix and Derek.

"Phoenix's my name, nice to meet you too." he nodded towards her.

"I'm Derek -" Derek only answered before he was interrupted when another taxi came in and another guy stepped out.

This guy was tall, not too tall, but taller than the average guy. He had pitch black hair and blue eyes and his body was nicely built, he had covered it with shorts and T-shirt. He looked at them before introducing himself.

"Hey, Axel's my name." he smiled and put his bag on the floor.

Everyone was itching to ask the other if the spirit had contacted them but they couldn't. What if these weren't the people who shared the same destiny?

"You all are finally here." the spirit suddenly spoke in their minds simultaneously.

Everyone stopped speaking and looked at eachother in surprise.

"Did you hear that?" Amanda asked Derek who could only nod and look at the others who had the same look of surprise on their faces.

"I think we are the five chosen ones." Phoenix said while swallowing heavily. He felt more nervous than before.

"This is cool but nerve wracking or am I the only one feeling this way?" Starr chuckled nervously.

"No, I'm feeling weird about this too." Axel told her.

"You have all been specially chosen for this mission. We have chosen you because you all are good people but for different reasons. You love your fellow human and love the other living creatures on this planet and you will do anything to save them. It is time for you to find the book and rid the world of this growing darkness." the spirit explained as they all listened intently.

"We're ready spirit or at least I am, I don't know about you guys." Amanda spoke nervously before looking at them.

"No you're right, it's time to act before it's too late. Please spirit show us the way to the book so we can help the world and its inhabitants." Axel spoke as the others agreed with him.

"Very well, then we will begin. You see the temple over there, deep inside it, there is a room sealed with our power to prevent the evil spirits from finding it. You must find the secret passageway that leads deep inside it. No other human have found their way into the temple and that is also because of our secret powers."

"Wow, that is so awesome. So we are the only one entering this ancient temple, that's so interesting!" Amanda practically squealed as everyone looked at her confused "Um, I study ancient symbols and signs at the university of Harvard." she explained sheepishly.

"You study at the university of Harvard too? I study medicine!" Derek exclaimed happily "Nice to meet you fellow harvardian." he chuckled while shaking Amanda's hand as she laughed and shook back.