C17 ~ Jealousy Part 2

*Earlier that same day*

Aurora

"Wakey wakey" Someone shook me as i was in a peaceful sleep.

"Ugh, noooo i don't wanna." I snuggled my face closer into the pillow i was laying on.

"Don't make me do this the hard way..." The person warned me. "You asked for it." They said when i didn't answer them. Next thing i know i'm soaking wet.

"Ahh!" I scream falling off the couch. "What the hell!?" I look up to see a smirking Jamie.

"You wouldn't get up." She shrugged. "You basically asked for it." She set the cup down.

"Jamie? What am i doing here?" I glance around the room only to recognize that i'm in her living room.

"I found you passed out on the side of the road during my midnight walk and instead of just leaving you there i brought you to my home." She explained while handing me a towel.

"Why not just take me home then?" I asked wiping myself off before standing up.

"I am pretty sure you didn't want you're aunt seeing you like this. What'd you take or drink anyways?" She threw the towel off to the side before sitting on the other side of the couch, the non wet side.

"I didn't take anything, and i don't know what i drank it kinda all blends in." I shrugged sitting next to her.

"Aurora, you told me last night that you didn't drink and you didn't really smell that much like alcohol while i was carrying you so i am pretty sure you took something, so spit it out. What did you take?" She put her foot down.

"I..." I hesitated, before answering i looked towards her and then down to my hands. "I don't remember what exactly i took... i just kinda had my 'friend' give me some stuff before..." I hesitated on telling her what i did next.

"What did you do?" She looked at me in shock.

"I know for sure he gave me..." I hesitated once again.

"WHAT DID HE GIVE YOU!?" Jamie glared at me.

"Coke... and some other stuff." I mumbled. Next thing i know i'm being hit upside the head several times.

"Are you a freakin idiot or something!? That is a serious drug! Do you have a death wish?" Jamie yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, jeez. It helps with everything that's been going on in my life lately." I rub the part of my head where she was hitting.

"How long?" She asks.

"How long what?" I didn't catch on to what she was saying.

"How long have you been getting high with such dangerous drugs!?" She sneered.

"Um... like right after our fight. It was at mathews party." I fiddled with my fingers, putting my head down. All i heard from her was a sigh before i was enveloped into a hug.

"I'm not going to yell at you anymore but, you need to get some help this isn't healthy. I'm going to be here for you no matter what." She squeezes me tighter.

"Thank you." I whisper.

Jamie

"So are you ready for your party?" I ask her.

"Oh SHOOT!" She scrambles up off the couch and away from my embrace and begins racing around the room.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I haven't set anything up, i need to get home now!" She looks panicked.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down Aurora, ill go with to help you." I chuckled standing in front of her.

"Really?" She asks. "Even after us not talking for so long, You'd help me?" She points out.

"Just because we were in a argument doesn't mean i stopped caring about you Aurora, now let's go. We've only got a few hours left before people start showing up." I smile at her before leading us out of my room.

Christina

"She seems better doesn't she?" Someone walks up beside me.

"A lot better. But at the same time something is off about her." I sigh turning slightly to look at Sam.

"I saw the same thing too... It seems too perfect." Sam sighs watching Aurora run around with Ruben.

"Maybe she's finally had the closure she's needed all along." I try to see the brightside.

"I hope so, yet i still can't shake the feeling as if there's another shoe that is going to drop." She waves to Ruben who was on his sister's shoulders.

"I sure hope, it does not." I smile slightly at the precious sight of a laughing Aurora being dog piled by her brother and my siblings.

~~~~

I updated!! You guys, check out my friend beautfulycliche and her poetry!!

QotU: Have you ever been in a relationship?

My Answer: Yes i have.

Quote of the Update: "Skill is only developed through hours, hours, and hours of beating on your craft." - Will Smith

Anyways, have a good day and hope to see you soon!

∞ForeverCimFam∞