C1 ~ Locked Away

Previously on OHC

“Ok, well this is your stop. Hope you're new life goes well.” Jen stops and helps me up.

“Thanks for taking care of me.” I force a smile.

“It was a pleasure, and if you ever need anyone to talk to text me.” She hands me her number.

“Quick question, how old are you?” I lift my eyebrow.

“Ok caught red handed, I'm not a nurse, well not technically.” She sheepishly smiled.

“Then what are you?” I smiled slightly.

“Candy striper? and i'm 16.” She confessed.

“That's so cool, and yeah i'll text you.” I smirked, and she started blushing.

“Thanks, have fun in California.” She gave me light hug.

“If you're ever near Malibu, text me we can hang out.” I smile.

“Bye.” She waved. Slowly i walked away, waving to her.

“Ok the flight is in 2 hours, we can stop by the graveyard on our way to you're house, and we will pack you a suitcase, the movers will take everything else to my storage unit in California.” Sam informed me as she lead me towards the car.

“Ok lets go” I get in the car.

Time to start my new life...

----

Chapter 1

*Aurora's PoV*

 “Aurora, please come to the park with us?” I hear my cousin plead on the other side of my door.

2 weeks i've been here in California. All i do now is lay in bed staring at my ceiling. I haven't looked at any of my social media sites nor have i even watched TV. I've texted Jen a few times though. Its the only social interaction i do willingly other than playing with Ryan but even that has stopped.

I wonder how my friends are? Online and real ones… what about Cimorelli? Have they posted a new cover? released any new music? Do the wonder why i dropped off the face of the earth? And Callie, why hadn't she come to visit me we didn't get into a fight last time we were together… what could have caused her to not show?

“Sissy? Are you coming to the park with us?” I hear a faint knock on the door.

Ryan…

“Why does sissy not play with us anymore?” I hear Ryan ask someone on the other side of the door.

“I don't know buddy, lets just go and leave her alone” Olivia responds.

“but i miss her” Ryan whimpers.

I miss her… all this time locking myself away in my room and i didn't consider how Ryan was feeling… I'm a terrible older sister, I haven't even talked to Elliot or Austin since i left the hospital…

“Wait! I'm coming” I open the door. Olivia stares at me shocked while Ryan jumps up in my arms.

“Hey pal.” I whisper giving him a kiss on the forehead.

“Sissy! I missed you! Can we listen to Pretty Girls when we get to the park?” He asked sweetly.

“Anything for you little buddy” I smiled at him.

“Well lets get going” Olivia caught my attention. I glance at her before reverting my eyesight forward.

*Time Skip*

“I'm going to take Ryan to the restroom, i'll be back.” Olivia picks up a squirming Ryan.

“Ok” I sigh.

The great outdoors, i needed this, its nice to be outside.

“We be back sissy!” Ryan waved.

“Ok Ryan!” I wave back.

*Ding*

My phone caught my attention, glancing down i see a new text.

‘Guess who is in town!’ - J

‘Wait no way!’ - A

‘Yes way, where you at?’ - J

‘What are you doing here?! and i'm at the park near 30th.’ - A

‘My parents have a business conference here! I'm on my way, stay put!’ - J

‘Aye, aye captain’ - A

“Who you talking to?” Olivia sits next to me.

“Well that was fast.” I mumbled.

“And you are avoiding the question.” She stated.

“A friend.” I retort back.

“Ok jeez and to think we finally had you back.” She sighed.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” I snap.

“Oh nothing other than you've been awol since you got here!” She raised her voice at me.

“Well maybe thats because i lost my parents in a car crash that i survived” I got up from me seat, she stared at me at a loss for words. I start running not wanting to be near her.

“Aurora! Hey Aurora, wait up!” Someone yells out to me.

Jenny!

Swiftly turning around i see the one person who i've really talked to since the accident standing in front of me.

“Jen! Thank god you're here!” I run up to her and give her a hug.

“I missed you too, dork” She hugged me back.

“So now that you're here what do you want to do?” I pull away.

“Hmm… movies?” She suggests.

“Race you to my car?” I smile.

“You're on!” She begins running.

“Hey you cheater!” I laugh running after her. We are almost to the car when she trips and i cant stop laughing yet i didn't stop running. I was running backwards after i passed her, watching her stand up.

“See karma” I smirked. I was about to turn around when i just see a smirk also appear on her face. Just as i was facing forward i ran into someone.

Not again!

~~~~

So surprise update! I'm in a good mood in my hometown with my families and I leave tomorrow for Virginia to see my mom!!

QotU: Whats your favourite food?

My Answer: Was mac n' cheese now i dont have one...

Quote of the Update: 'Don't wait until your life is almost over to realize how great it's been!' - Unknown

Anyways, have a good week!

Next Update: May 30th 2014?

∞ForeverCimFam∞