C2 ~ Meeting Up Again

Previously on OHC

“Hmm… movies?” She suggests.

“Race you to my car?” I smile.

“You're on!” She begins running.

“Hey you cheater!” I laugh running after her. We are almost to the car when she trips and i can't stop laughing yet i didn't stop running. I was running backwards after i passed her, watching her stand up.

“See karma” I smirked. I was about to turn around when i just see a smirk also appear on her face. Just as i was facing forward i ran into someone.

Not again!

----

Chapter 2

*Aurora's PoV*

“Oh gosh i'm sorry” I groan standing up. I can hear Jenny’s laugh get closer as she comes over to help me up.

“Its o- Aurora?” The person i ran into stopped mid sentence.

Oh, Hi...” I glanced around and noticed the whole family is there, “Cimorelli...” I looked at Lisa who was just staring at me.

“Aww Karma is really on a roll today isn't it?” Jenny stood next to me throwing her arm over my shoulder.

“Shut up!” I pushed her before turning my attention back towards Lisa. “Hey i'm sorry for running into you... again” i sheepishly smiled.

“Its ok… How have you been? Why haven't you text me back? or been on twitter lately? You had us really worried about you” She rambled.

"I got a new number-" I was interrupted.

“Wait, wait, wait you know Cimorelli?” Jen looks at me in awe.

“Wipe that look off your face before i smack it off J! and yes i met them at the beginning of the summer.” I answered Jen.

“So it was before-OW” I jabbed her in the side.

“It was before what?” Lisa lifts her eyebrow. I look towards Jen shooting daggers telling her to keep her mouth shut.

“Not important, so what are you guys doing here?” I try to change the subject.

“Its family night and we decided on a picnic at the park but most importantly what are you doing here? Didn't you just leave like 2 months ago?” Lisa looked confused. I was thinking of an excuse but before i could answer i was interrupted by a loud amazing girl.

“Aurora OMG I missed you!” Dani came running up to me.

“Hey missed you too” I awkwardly pat her back.

“Aurora?! No way what are you doing back?!” Lauren came after Dani.

“Hey look its my baking buddy, I missed you” Katherine gave me a hug.

“i missed you too!” I smiled.

“Its my pal with the southern accent!” Amy came running up.

“Hey girl!” I laughed.

“We all missed you! What are you doing here?” Christina walked up last.

“Well, i, uh, i” I stuttered looking at Jen for help.

“Hey Aurora, were running late. We should get going” Jen interrupts me.

“Oh shoot right, i got to go girls i'll see you later maybe, bye!” I grab Jen’s hand wave at the girls with the other and run off to my car.

“Thank you Jen!” I hugged her after we slid into my car.

“You're welcome, what was that all about anyways? Do they not know?” She looks at me confused.

“I haven't told them yet, i haven't talked to anyone much other than you these past few weeks.” I looked down at my lap.

“Hey its ok, you'll tell them when you're ready. Now for the other part, i think its time for you to start talking to others more.” She moved my face so i was facing her.

“I'm not ready to talk to my friends back home yet…” I hesitated.

“At least talk to them, they seem like nice genuine people.” She insisted.

“Ok i will… now, movies?” I smiled.

“Movies.” She smiled back. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed off towards the movie theater.

*Time Skip*

“I hope to see you again J” I hugged her.

“Me too and don't forget.” She smiled.

“Talk to others, yeah yeah yeah. Good night” I laughed.

“Good night” She stepped out of my car. I waited for her to walk into the hotel she was staying at before driving off.

What am i going to do?

~~~~

 For the past week i have had a 'Grey's Anatomy' Marathon with my cousins! FYI can ya'll go follow my cousins @monicae1234 & @take_off. OH and my brother got a new phone. There might be a surprise new story coming up later, so check it out! (I have been watching Megan Batoon way to much...)

QotU:  Whats your lucky number?

My Anwser: 12 its always been my lucky number. Dont know why but its always been lucky for me.

Quote of the Update: "When life's treating you like a rock... become a stone." - Nicholas Sparks

Anyways, Hope you have a great week!

Next Update: June 27th 2014

∞ForeverCimFam∞