C10 ~ Feelings

Aurora

Why am i such an idiot? I should have known it was a mistake! Why did i bring it up? Why couldn't i just pretend it never happened?!

Because you wanted it to.

No, no i don't. I definitely need something to distract me today.

Breaking away from my thoughts i open the front door of my aunts house.

“Aurora?! Is that you?” Sam yelled.

“Yeah! Whatcha need?” I closed the door behind me.

“Cimorelli called they wanted to do something with you, give them a call” She informed me. Sighing i ran upstairs and put my phone on the charger.

I should have known better

yes you should have, she's no good for us Aurora

Why not!?

You got drunk last night, gave your first kiss away to a girl! a girl of all people who you just met a week ago.

That… is actually a good point.

Call Lisa, get your mind off of her and you'll be fine.

As soon as it reached 20% i turned back on my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Finding Lisa’s number i called.

“Aurora!” She shouted into the phone causing me to flinch away.

“Yeah. My aunt said you called.” A sudden wave of nausea hit me.

What the hell? Is this like a delayed hangover or something?

“Are you ok? you sound a little weird” Oh great my head is now throbbing.

What is going on?

“Yeah, just a long night. Whatcha need?” I rubbed my forehead with my hand.

“The girls and i were wondering if you want to spend the day with us, please?” Aha just what i need.

“Of course i will go, want me to head over to you're place?” I say just a tad bit excited.

“Really!? Alright no well go get you!” and with that she hung up.

Lisa

“She sounded happy, but… sick at the same time.” I slipped my phone into my pocket.

“Sick? Do you know why?” Katherine asked.

“She said she had a late night last night” I shrugged not thinking much of it.

“You don't thinks she's-” I cut Katherine off.

“No, no she can't be.” I shook my head not wanting to believe it.

“are you sure? with everything going on-” I cut her off again.

“She's not like that!” I yelled at her.

“Ok guys take a breath” Amy put her hand on my arm as i glared at Katherine.

“Lets just go get the others so we can go to Aurora’s” I grab my purse before rushing outside with the others trailing behind me.

.

.

.

.

“Aurora!” Dani yelled out as we saw Aurora step out of house. Aurora smiled then approached us. Dani took off running crushing Aurora into a bone crushing hug.