C14 ~ Cimorelli Boy

Aurora

“Alright looks like all the forms are in order.” The counselor finally announced.

“Ok, so she's good to go?” Sam asked him.

“Yes ma'am she's all good. Have a good day.” He waved us out.

“Well… now what?” I ask as we step out of his office.

“Uhm… i'm not sure but one things for sure we tell Lynne everything is done. She may want you to start today.” She shrugged.

“Cool lets stop by there first then. Oh we better hurry the bells about to…”

*Ring*

“Ring, ok lets go. Hurry, hurry we do not want to be trapped here with all of these kids in the hall” I grabbed a hold of Sam arm and began dragging her off towards the front doors.

“Aurora!” I heard someone call after me, turning around i see a guy who i vaguely recognize.

“Sam go ahead i'll meet you out there.” I turn to my aunt.

“Ok don't take too long.” She heads out.

“Yeah?” I turn to the guy.

“I know you probably don't recognize me from the party a couple days ago…” He starts off.

“I kind of recognize you.” I shrug.

“Really? Cool! Anyways i was wondering if you'd like to come to another one Wednesday, i know party in the middle of the week? Crazy! but your were really fun to hang out with so i just thought you'd like to come to this one also.” He rambled.

“Yeah sure id love to! Here type in your name and number.” I hand him my phone.

“Take my phone too, and do the same” He handed his own phone to me and i began typing in my information.

“I'll see you then” I smile at him as he hands me back my phone and vice versa.

“See you” He sent me a wink before walking off.

“So how do you know Harry?” Jamie's voice comes from behind me causing me to jump.

“I met him at a party” I answer her in a monotone voice.

“Aurora, come on talk to me. What did i do wrong?” She begged.

“I need to go my aunts waiting for me.” I try to walk past her.

“Aurora! Stop it! Talk to me.” She grabbed my hand stopping me from walking away.

“Fine. Just call me later and we'll talk alright?” I slipped my hand out of her grip.

“Really?” She asks hopefully.

“Yes Jamie, now stop pestering me before i change my mind” I snapped at her.

“S-sorry, I guess i-i'll talk to y-you later…” She stuttered out.

“Bye Jamie.” I walked away.

Alex

*Knock Knock*

“Alex sweetheart can you get the door!” My mom yelled from upstairs.

“Alright i'll go get it!” I pause my game and get up from the couch. Scurrying to the door i swing it open.

“Hey Alex, is your mom in?” Sam was at the door.

“Yeah she's up in her room i'll go get her.” I flashed her a small smile. Rushing upstairs i knock on my mother's door.

“Yes?” She calls out from her room.

“Mom, Sam is here” I open the door.

“Alright, let her in and take her to the kitchen” She gently smiles at me from her bed.

“Alright.” I nod my head before rushing back downstairs. “Come in, OH hey Aurora” I blush realizing she was standing next to her aunt.

“Hey Alex” She smiles at me.

“Right so uhm my mom said she will meet you in the kitchen.” I turn my attention back to Sam.

“Ok, i know my way there. Will you keep Aurora company Alex?” Sam smirks.

“Of course.” I say a little too eagerly causing Aurora to blush.

“I'll see you soon.” Sam turns to Aurora before walking towards the kitchen.

“Soo…” Aurora rocks on her heels.

“Soo… Do you want to play some Skyrim?” I ask.

“Of course i love that game!” Aurora has a giant smile on her face.

“Lets go” I get a hold of her hand and move her towards the living room.

“Aurora, We’ll see you tomorrow ok?”  Mom walks into the room.

“Aurora? Don't be rude” Sam tries to gain Aurora’s attention.

“Its fine Sam, i know how teens are these days, so transfixed into their games.” Mom chuckled.

“Shh! She's about to beat the boss level. I haven't been able to beat this level myself” I whisper staring at the screen in awe. I could hear my mom and Sam laugh at us before walking out of the room.

“YES!!” Aurora and I both cheer out loud as she complete the mission.

“That was amazing Aurora!” I hugged her.

“My friend taught me how to beat it” I could see her blush as i pulled away from her.

“Hey listen Aurora i was wondering…” I shift nervously from my left to my right.

“Yeah Alex?” She smiles cutely.

“Will you go on a date with me?”

~~~~

Alright I'm ready to start updating. OH and an FYI i might have a lack of updates on Sunday because my aunt might be coming back to town...

QotU: Do you watch too much TV?

My Answer: HA, yes. I was watching TV as i wrote this chapter... and this A/N... I'm addicted... #SORRYNOTSORRY :D

Quote of the Update: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

Anyways, have a good week! Until next time.

∞ForeverCimFam∞