Prologue

“Aurora? You're aunt just called and told us her flight just landed and she will be here soon.” The nurse, whose name i've learned is Jenny, informed me.

“Thanks Jen.” I said in monotone. I took a quick glance at her seeing her frown a little before she walked out.

Its been 3 days since i woke up. I don't know what i want to do anymore, i don't know what i want to do... Turns out i was in a coma for 2 months, my phone was laying at the foot of my bed. I was debating whether or not i should turn it on.

Has anyone noticed i dropped off the face of the earth? Has anyone even come to visit me? I mean i've been up for 3 days and not one person has come visit me… did i really push everyone away? Wait… not even Callie's come to visit me… wow, not even Callie's come…

Slowly i reach over towards my phone, switching it on i stare at the screen as it powers up.

Are you sure you want to do this Aurora? Put yourself through the heartache that no one missed you? Sure you're aunt noticed you were gone but she had to she has Ryan as a constant reminder. No one else has missed you, you're just going to torture yourself, turn it off, destroy it, tell your aunt it was destroyed in the crash, she’ll get you a new phone and a new number. You'll be able to start fresh, leave the past behind.

What about my photos?

You save them through Google Drive remember?

Oh yeah…

“Aurora you're aunt just arrived. she'll be in here in a few.” Jen poked her head in.

“Ok.” I replied still debating what to do in my head. Sighing Jen just leaves the room. Quickly before i could change my mind i forced myself out of bed ignoring the shooting pain that spread through my body and rushed to the restroom. I looked around the restroom but found nothing to help so instead i took off the back of the phone and removed the Sim, SD card and Battery. Snapping the SD and Sim card I throw those in the trash covering them with toilet paper. With the battery i used it to smash my phone screen so it looked badly damaged and threw it in the waste basket.

Just as i slid back into bed Samantha rushes into the room.

“Aurora!” She yells engulfing me in a hug.

“Ow!” I yelp out in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She lets me go.

"It's ok." I lean back against the pillows.

“I know you don't want to leave Aurora, but i need to know when we can go.” She coaxed.

“I'm aloud to leave today, and we can leave tomorrow. I just want to stop by their graves before we go.” I sigh, looking out the window.

“Ok, are you tired?” She worries.

“Nah, just bored. Nothing to do, especially without my phone or laptop.” I sigh.

“Where are they at?” She asks.

“The phone was destroyed in the crash and my laptop is at home.” I shrug.

“Ok i'll buy you a new one and put you on my plan, which means you will have a new number and we are stopping by your house to get your stuff.” She informed me.

“Ok, can we go now?” I ask.

“I'll go sign you out.” She walks out of the room. I slowly get out of bed and change into the pair of clothes that i think Samantha brought me. Just as i slipped on some shoes Sam walked in with Jen.

“Do i really have to sit in that?” I point towards the wheelchair Jen was wheeling.

“Sorry, hospital Regulations. Hop on Aurora.” Jen wheeled closer to me. Giving a short groan i sit in the wheelchair and allow Jen to push me. Sam and Jen chatted away but i tune them out and look at everything getting lost in my thoughts.

Do i really want to leave this town? What about my friends? Sydney and I where going to start our friendship over! I could of gotten my best friend back.

Not even she visited you Aurora. No one did, obviously no one cared.

I guess you're right… Maybe Sam can get us a flight out tonight instead.

“Hey Sam?” I look up at the 2 chatting woman.

“Yeah?” She smiles.

“Do you think you can get a flight out for tonight instead? I don't want to stay in the house over night.” I half lied.

“Oh, sure let me just go make that call. I'll meet you girls outside.” She looks sad before rushing ahead of us.

“Are you ok Aurora? You seem quiet.” Jen pipes up.

“I'm fine, just tired.” I lied.

“Ok, well this is your stop. Hope you're new life goes well.” Jen stops and helps me up.

“Thanks for taking care of me.” I force a smile.

“It was a pleasure, and if you ever need anyone to talk to text me.” She hands me her number.

“Quick question, how old are you?” I lift my eyebrow.

“Ok caught red handed, I'm not a nurse, well not technically.” She sheepishly smiled.

“Then what are you?” I smiled slightly.

“Candy striper? and i'm 16.” She confessed.

“That's so cool, and yeah i'll text you.” I smirked, and she started blushing.

“Thanks, have fun in California.” She gave me light hug.

“If you're ever near Malibu, text me we can hang out.” I smile.

“Bye.” She waved. Slowly i walked away, waving to her.

“Ok the flight is in 2 hours, we can stop by the graveyard on our way to you're house, and we will pack you a suitcase, the movers will take everything else to my storage unit in California.” Sam informed me as she lead me towards the car.

“Ok lets go” I get in the car.

Time to start my new life….

~~~~

 So yeah, this is the beginning...

QotU: What is your favorite song?

My Answer: Its been Secrets by One Republic for as long as i can remember, but since i started listening to Cimorelli its now The Way We Live

Quote of the Update: A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. —Douglas MacArthur

Anyways, have a good week!

Next Update: May 30th 2014

∞ForeverCimFam∞