C7 ~ Therapy!

“Do i have to start therapy today?” I ask Sam.

“Yup, just go i don't want you to be late, OH! and don't forget, here is you're afternoon pills” She hands me a glass with 3 different colored pills. Sighing i pop them into my mouth and down the water.

“Fine i better get going” I reached for my keys only to get a slap on the hand. “Ow!” I rub my hand.

“You can't drive after taking those pills so i will be taking you.” Sam picks up her keys and directs me towards the car.

“Stupid pills.” I mumbled, slumping in my seat.

.

.

.

.

“So Aurora, would you like to share with the group?” The therapist questioned.

“Uhm i'm here because i have Borderline Personality Disorder, and recently i lost my best friend and parents. I was in recovery i was doing good but since the deaths i started losing control of my emotions so they thought it was good to start up my medications again and go back to therapy. So here i am” I looked away from the window and towards the group of about 10 people also in this therapy session.

“Ok good, Carla would you like to go” The therapist questioned a girl, who i just realized was staring at me.

“I actually have a question for you Aurora.” Carla asked.

“Uhm… ok?” I raise my eyebrow.

This is weird… and unusual...

“Aren’t you that girl the Cimorelli’s hung out with at the beginning of the year?” She asked.

Of course, the Cimorelli’s always about them.

“That is correct” I sighed.

Always, always about them...

“Thats so cool, do you still hang out with them?” she wondered.

“Yeah, why do you ask?” I lean back in my chair.

“Oh sorry i didn't mean to invade your privacy” She sheepishly shied away.

What's up with her? Its just like shes another person…

“Its fine, they are lovely people. I love them as if they were my own sisters.” I gave her a smile.

“Alright that is the end of our hour” The therapist interrupted my stare contest with Carla. As soon as those words left her mouth i stood up and walked right out the front doors.

Yes! My car is right there! I can drive home!

Glancing around i see the girl Carla walking off the grounds.

Go go get her.

She probably lives close by she doesn't need a ride…

Just go ask her!

Fine!

Driving towards her, her head is down with ear buds in her ears.

*Honk*

Her head shoots up and looks towards my car, rolling down the passenger side window i move my head indicating her to hop in. Hesitantly she walks towards the car, i lean over and open the door. She slides in and gives me a small smile.

“So where do you live?” I point towards my GPS.

“I-I uh live uh hold on” She pulls out her phone and scrolls through several notes on her phone. “708C Eastgate Plaza” She answers.

Wow! That all the way across town!

“What were you just going to walk all the way home?” I type in her address.

“Yup, do it every group therapy session” She answered shutting me up.

“So you never said what you were in there for?” I asked as we were almost to her apartment.

“I have Multiple Personality Disorder” She shrugged.

Huh… that explains how she went from confident to super shy.

“Really? How does that work? You know with your treatment” I ramble a little.

“I-I uh guess the same way yours does, meds and therapy” She stuttered a little. I turn into Eastgate plaza and follow the winding road that leads me to a set of yellow and brown buildings.

“Thank you for the ride, it would have been another hour before i would get home.” She gave me a quick smile.

“No problem, but before you go, how old are you? I know personal questions but you never really introduced yourself in group, all i learned was your name, Carla.” I ask.

“15 years old, its ok i'm used to it my ‘alter’ ego as i like to call her doesn't like to share information. Again thanks for the ride hopefully it wasn't too much out of you're way” She goes to step out of the car.

“Its my pleasure, in fact i'll drive you home after group, if you'd like of course” I offer, stopping her from leaving the car.

“N-no its ok thats too much to ask for.” She tries to reject.

Now, now i am not going to let her walk from group to her house.

“Ok maybe not if you'd like then, because i'm insisting AND i'm not taking no as an answer” I sweetly smiled. She glared at me.

“Fine, i'll take you up on your offer” She gave in.

“Alright! Give me your number” I pulled out my phone, slowly she told me her number and stepped out of the car.

“See you next week Carla!” I yelled to her before driving away.

Interesting Therapy session…

~~~~

Ok so i edited this, (at least i think i did) and to be good i am giving ya’ll a clue for the next update!

Clue: It has to do with Aurora and a certain person, on a Friday night. Oh and this will be outside of Aurora’s comfort zone, she will be faced with questions and has to make a decision between… right or WRONG.

QotU: How do you like Aurora’s new attitude?

My Answer: Eh, just wait...

Quote of the Update: ‘Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.’ - Dalai Lama

So you know, updates are on a everyother week update, but in 2 weeks its the 25th, I will be extremely busy i am going to try and squeeze in a update but depending on how long we are in Texas and how long it will take me to pack since i'm going home in… 3 weeks. Don't get your hopes up. After that i am home and will be locking myself in a room writing away for about a week then i'm going to be busy yet again for a week and then boom school starts. Junior year baby! No i'm totally kidding i'm going to be too busy with my job, school work, debate, and possible yearbook to party so yay! Education! That means for stories updates might come to a… halt…

Anyways, Have a great week Oreos!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞