C19 ~ Sorry

Lisa

"Aurora, come on just answer your phone. I am worried about you. If I don't get a response from you in the next hour, I will not hesitate to drive down to your aunt's house and knock the door down just to make sure you are ok." I huff hanging up my phone.

"Still no luck?" Amy plopped down next to me on the couch.

"No, why did we tell her she needed help? We can help her. We are her friends." I sighed in frustration.

"Lisa, no. We may be her friends but we are not able to help her with everything she's been through. She needs a professional, you know this. Deep down." She rubbed my shoulder.

"I know but... we should have been gentler and not just try and pass her off to someone. We didn't even try to give her advice we just immediately said she needed help. What kind of friends are we to do something like that?" I made eye contact with Amy.

"We are the kind of friends that recognize when there is nothing we can do for our friend and help her find the help she needs in order to get better." She reassured me.

"Do you think Alex has spoken to her lately? It's been a week since she's been here for schooling or anything." I ask after a few beats.

"Oh, I'm positive of it. He's upset with us for a reason Lisa. We're the reason why his girlfriend won't show her face around her." She stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"I just came in here to check up on you. I know you, Lisa, you blame yourself for a lot of things. This isn't something that's your fault. We all played a part. Plus I know you're not going to wait a whole hour before barging her door down so go for it." She smiles softly before exiting the room.

Aurora

"Just answer the phone, Why are you being so stubborn?" Olivia sighs.

"Why don't you mind your own business huh? Why don't you try that for once in your life?!" I snap at her.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She gets defensive.

"You know exactly what that means. You are always in someone else's business you don't know when your not wanted, and hey look. You are NOT wanted here, you can take your opinion and shove it up your-"

"Sissy?" I was cut off by Ryan.

"Hey, there buddy what are you doing up here? You should be outside playing" I kneel down in front of him as Olivia storms out of the room.

"I missed you." He pouted.

"Alright let's get downstairs then. We can play whatever you want." I give him a small tight smile. Quickly picking him up I descend the stairs and head out the back door where we had a mini playground installed for him.

"When are we hanging out with pretty girls again?" Ryan asked after a few minutes of play time.

"We aren't," I replied quickly.

"But why?" He pouted.

"Because-"

*ring*

"I'll get it!" Ryan takes off running towards the door.

"Ryan get back here!" I take off after him. I reach him as soon as he opens the door. I couldn't believe who was standing there.

~~~~

What's up people of Wattpad! Tomorrow is my last day in this town... I move into my dorm Friday... Classes start up Monday... All this is starting so fast. College is fast approaching and I don't think I'm ready. I am so nervous for this new chapter in life...

QotU: Do you watch too much tv?

My Answer: Oh yeah I do. I have an unhealthy obsession with Grey's Anatomy, Bones and much more...

Quote of the Update: "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and persistence." - Colin Powell

Anyways, Have a great week Oreos!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞