C11 ~ Night With The Cimorellis

Aurora

“How come you're so tired?” Sam asked as i walked into the living room.

****

“Lisa! Give me my nutella back!” Dani chased Lisa around.

“Dani stop distracting Lisa we can't hold these positions very much longer!” Lauren yelled as Katherine, she and I were trying to hold still and keep up right so we wouldn't fall and lose the game of Twister.

“Here i'll do it” Christina said grouchily as she was the first to lose.

“Hey guys as soon as you're done come eat, the pizza just got here!” Amy called out to us as she walked by with the pizza.

“Ok, Left hand Red” Christina instructed us.

“Ooh! Pizza, Here have you're Nutella” Lisa threw the jar to Dani, who of course caught it.

“Thank you Ugli!” Dani yelled after her as Lisa ran into the kitchen right behind Amy, before heading that way herself.

“Right foot Green.” Christina smirked devilishly.

“Oh crap” Lauren said as she slipped.

“Oof!” I exhale as Lauren landed on top of me also causing me to fall.

“YES! I win!” Katherine stands up and begins to jump around.

“Yeah yeah yeah, you wouldn't have won if Lauren here wouldn't have fallen on top of i.” I stuck my tongue out at the both of them.

“Well that is your specialty apparently.” Christina teased.

“I guess you Cimorelli sister must have magnetic pull that just causes ya’ll and i to crash into each other” I joke.

“Alright you Uglies! Come eat!” Dani yells from the kitchen.

“Race ya’ll?” I look at the 3 sisters. They nod. “Ready, set, see ya suckas!” I yell as i run ahead of them without warning them.

“Hey!” They yell before chasing after me.

“I win!!” I dance around.

“Only ‘cause you cheated” Lauren playfully glared at me.

“Yeah well you fell on me, so” I shrugged.

“Stop you're chitter chatter and get to eating” Lisa managed to say as she was eating a HUGE piece of pizza.

“Lisa! Manners!” Amy smacked her shoulder. Lisa just stuck her tongue out at her younger sister before continuing on eating.

After we finished eating we all decided to go to their backyard and chill/jump around on their trampoline.

“So Aurora what have you been up to lately?” Lisa asked as we were sitting on their porch taking a break from the jumping.

“Uh… just making friends” I shrug not exactly elaborating on what i have been doing.

“Thats oddly vague” Lisa turned to look at me.

“Yeah well” I just shrug again.

“Aurora get over here!” Dani was laughing extremely loud. “Help me!” She was still laughing. Looking over i saw she was being tickled by her older sisters.

“Think we should help? or should we join in?” I ask Lisa.

“Mmm… lets join in.” Lisa smirks evilly before jumping up and running towards the trampoline.

“Noooo!! Aurora! Help!” Dani was now crying from laughing so much.

“Alright alright” I got an idea and headed for the gardening hose. The girls were so concentrated on Dani they didn't notice i aimed it at them. I quickly turned on the water and sprayed all the girls.

“AH!” They yelled jumping off. Still i sprayed them while following them.

“We give! We give!” Katherine yelled i saw the rest of the girls nod as well. I walked over to the faucet and turned it off.

“Ok” I put the hose down. Next thing i know i'm being crushed in a hug by 6 soaking wet people.

“Thanks for the help” Dani shoved me a little after everyone had let go.

“Lets go in and get in our PJ’s so we can have a movie marathon” Christina suggested. We all agreed. The rest of the night was spend laughing, eating junk food and just having a blast.

****

“Uhm… long night…” I responded before running off to my room.

~~~~

So i planned to make this longer but i have to get ready for the Football game (we are going to beat those kids! sorry school rival... well more like city rival...). Hope you enjoyed this update... Unless i have time this weekend this probably wont be updated until my thanksgiving break next month... sorry...

QotU: How's ya'll schooling going?

My Answer: Junior year is terrible! jk its actually been fun its just all these test that are driving me crazy but other than that is been great!

Quote of the Update: 'I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.' - Michael Jordan

Anyways, Have a great week Oreos!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞