C6 ~ Educational Institution... NOT

Aurora

“Hey, is she still asleep?” Sam, of course checking up on me… again…

“Hmm, yeah what time is it?”

Is that Lisa?

“Its 6:40 sweetheart, even though i hate the idea I got to wake her up though.” Sam sighed.

“Drats i must have fallen asleep” Lisa shifts around, pulling away and sitting up.

“Its fine, There’s breakfast downstairs if you want any” I could practically see the genuine smile on Sam’s face.

“Thank you, i'll leave you to wake her” I heard Lisa walk out of the room.

“Oh, mi pobre ahijada. Cómo me gustaría poder ayudar a través de este dolor” Sam caressed my cheek, naturally i leaned into her hand. (oh, my poor goddaughter. How I wish I could help you through this pain)

“I know you try” i mumbled.

“Hey i need you to get up and ready. I wish i could push this day further considering you had a rough day yesterday, but they said you have to return, and start therapy.” I immediately sat up to this news.

“N-no i-i can't go back!” I yelled in fear.

“It will be fine Aurora, this will help you'll get better also...” Sam hesitated.

“What else are you adding to this list of torture?” I sighed.

“We are starting up on your medication again, all of them” She sighed.

“W-what? Why?” Tears threatened to spill.

“Aurora, you're an emotional wreck. It will help you from straying from your good health. Please Aurora, don't fight me on this.” Sam cupped my face, boring her eyes into mine.

“Ok Sam, ok” I whispered.

“Go get ready, Lisa’s downstairs eating, join her when you're done. You have an hour to get ready and get to school” Sam told me before walking out. Quickly i got dressed before rushing downstairs.

“Hey Lise, did you sleep well last night?” put 2 pancakes on my plate, and grabbed a glass of milk.

“It was nice, you're room is… unique and you're bed is real comfy.” She smiled, stuffing one of my aunts delicious pancakes into her mouth.

“Sorry about my breakdown yesterday.” My leg bounced up and down nervous getting to me, apparently Lisa noticed.

“Hey? Are you ok?” Lisa places her hand on my leg, stopping it from bouncing.

“Just really nervous, i uh… start school again.” I look down at my plate.

“You'll do fine, i know it” She gave me a hug.

“Thanks for the word of encouragement, but i got to go” I stand up, throwing away my half eaten breakfast.

“I'll see you later?” Lisa tilts her head.

“Thank you Lisa, for everything” I smiled before i walk away. I started my car, and drove towards the hell hole i know as school.

Lisa

“Hey Lisa, where were you all night?” I was greeted by Katherine.

“I was at Aurora’s house” I yawned.

“How long did you stay up?” She walked up to me.

“Uhm not sure, I held Aurora as she cried herself to sleep and stayed up thinking about what she told me” I leaned onto her.