C9 ~ Confrontations

Lauren

“Hey Samantha we were wondering if Aurora was home?” Lisa spoke over the phone. “She hasn't?” She looked down at her watch. “Alright, then when she gets home can you tell her i called?” She looked back at us with a sad smile. “Yeah no i did call her but her phone must of died, you too bye.” She hung up.

“So? What happened?” I asked as she sighed and sat down.

“She went out with a friend yesterday and stayed the night at her friends house so she's not there yet, so our plan is a little delayed.” She gave us a small smile.

“Hey cheer up! just call the place push the reservation a couple hours and use your spare time for yourself.” Katherine gave her an encouraging smile.

“You're right, i just want everything to go perfect.” Lisa admitted.

“Hey i thought that was supposed to be me.” Christina joked.

“Alright well i'm going to go call the place.” Lisa stood up from her spot.

“I'm going to the park!” Dani yelled out.

“Ooh me too!” I got up ready to follow her.

“Don't take too long girls and keep your phones with you so we can text you when we put this plan into action.” Christina bossed.

“You got it… general cranky pants” Dani muttered the last part under her breath. Not very well might i add considering Lisa, Katherine and Amy began to laugh.

“I heard that!” Christina turned to face Dani and I.

“Run!” I grabbed Dani’s hand and dragged her towards the the garage with Christina on our tail.

“Quick don't stop grab your board!” Dani tossed me my board as she grabbed hers. Just as we were going to escape Christina caught Dani and began to tickle her.

“I'm ditching you sucka!” I yelled out behind me as i heard Dani screaming for help in between laughs.

“You, Suck!” She yelled at me. “Chris, tina, if, you, don't, stop, i'm, going, to, pee!” I heard her squeal. The last thing i heard was Christina scream ew before i was out of earshot.

Jordan

“Ugh” I groaned a pounding in my head. I tried opening my eyes but the light was too bright causing me to groan again also gain a smack to the stomach making look down to see an arm draped over my stomach.

“Sush my head hurts” i heard a groan behind me. I looked down to make sure i was fully clothed, a relieved sigh escaped my lips, it was pretty loud.

“Jordan!” The person behind me, who i just remembered was Aurora, whined.

“Sorry, i'll go get some aspirin” I whispered before trying to escape her grasp.

“No! You're comfy” She held me closer and tighter. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she sounded. I closed my eyes for a second only for the image of me kissing Aurora to pop in my head.

“Uh, i'll be right back” I quickly rolled out of bed and ran off to my bathroom.

Ok keep cool, it was just a drunken kiss at least we didn't have sex. Maybe she won't even remember it, but i kind of want her to… Ugh what am i thinking she would probably freak out and think it was gross…

“What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours so early in the morning?” I heard Aurora creep up behind me.

“N-nothing” My face turns crisme at her compliment.

“Hey listen about last night--” I cut her off.

“No need to say anything, we were drunk and we didn't know what we were doing, there is no need to explain.” I rambled off.

“Oh, ok yeah lets just not talk about it. I got to go. My aunt is probably worrying. See you Monday” she quickly walked out of the bathroom door frame. She sounded disappointed, sad and a tad bit angry...

“Wait, Aurora” I tried calling after her once my senses kicked in. By the time i had walked out of the bathroom and towards my room she was gone.

What the hell just happened?

~~~~

Last day of freedom! What should i do? Swim, hang out with friends or just chill in my room? Personally I'm leaning towards the latter...

QotU: When do you start school?

My Answer: August Thursday the 14th! High school, Junior year. That's right I'm almost a senior which means I'm almost out of this hell whole!

Quote of the Update: 'The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.' -Tom Bodett

[I'm like an hour late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (ONE OF THE) CIMORELLI BIRTHDAY TWINS CHRISTINA AND LAUREN! 24 AND 16 WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!]

Anyways, have a good week! Until next time.

∞ForeverCimFam∞