C3 ~ Unsettled

*Lisa's PoV*

“Lisa, shes fine shes not mad or anything, maybe she is on another hiatus” Amy tried to calm me down. Its been almost 3 months since anyone's spoken to Aurora, its like she just disappeared into thin air.

“How do we know?! We went there to perform texted her and told her so we could see her again and she didn't show! I'm sure she would have found out! She must be mad at us!” I yelled in frustration.

“Hey now, maybe she was busy. The people in the town were all distraught about that funeral that happened that weekend. Don't you remember a family was in a car crash and the parents died? She might have known the family and needed a break from the world.” Amy didn't seem fazed by the way i yelled.

“Its just… i'm so worried about her. Shes one of our friends and shes gone.” I sighed.

“Look we are going to the park for a picnic, spend time as a family. Now go get ready so we can go.” Amy ordered me.

“Aww my baby sister is growing up!” I pulled her into a side hug.

“Get off of me, weenie” she laughed pulling away from me.

“I'll be ready in a second” I got up and walked over to my closet looking for an outfit.

*Time Skip*

As we were in the car Demi’s song Neon lights started and Dauren was at it again. I decided filming them would be fun.

“Can you stop?”Dani looked at Lauren.

“Can you stop? I'm trying to dance” Lauren pushed Dani away.

“I'm just a little bit ugly” Dani started to sing over Lauren.

“Go away, wrong song, We'll be burning like neon lights.” Lauren continued to sing. I ended the video there and posted it.

“You both are such weenies!” I yelled over the two who were still at it. They both gave me a grin before going back to whatever they were arguing about now. We were all piled into the 15 seat-er heading towards the park.

*Time Skip*

Stepping out of the car i stretched a little being stuck in a car for 10 minutes with those monkeys is not good for the joints, at all...

“Hey guys i'm going to walk a head.” I told them as they gathered up some of their stuff.

As i was walking i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, my headphones were in and i was looking through my contacts debating whether or not to send Aurora another text. Before i could comprehend what was happening i collided with someone both of us falling to the floor.

“Oh gosh i'm sorry” The person who i collided with apologized.

“Its o- Aurora?” I stopped mid sentence, realizing it was the girl who i had been worrying about, not even an hour ago, i had ran into. Aurora.

Oh, Hi...” She paused glancing behind me before continuing. “Cimorelli...” I stared at her utterly confused.

What is she doing here? I mean we did say good bye right? She did go back home 3 months ago? We did watch her walk towards the plane… right?!

“Aww Karma is really on a roll today isn't it?” A girl came up beside her and threw her arm over Aurora’s shoulder.

“Shut up!” Aurora pushed the girl before looking my way again. “Hey i'm sorry for running into you... again” She smiled.

“Its ok… How have you been? Why haven't you text me back? or been on twitter lately? You had us really worried about you” I rambled.

"I got a new number-" Aurora was interrupted.

“Wait, wait, wait you know Cimorelli?” The girl asked.

Ooh a fan. She looked shocked. Had Aurora not mentioned to her we knew each other? I mean if i meet my favorite band and befriended them i wouldn't talk about anything else… is she embarrassed to be our friend?

“Wipe that look off your face before i smack it off J! and yes i met them at the beginning of the summer.” she answered, who i am now assuming, her friend.

“So it was before-OW” Aurora hit her friend, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

Why would she do that?

“It was before what?” I ask. She looks at her friend before turning her attention towards me.

“Not important, so what are you guys doing here?” she tried to change the subject.

“Its family night and we decided on a picnic at the park but most importantly what are you doing here? Didn't you just leave like 2 months ago?” I asked confused. Before she could answer, here came half of Dauren.

“Aurora OMG I missed you!” Dani came running up to Aurora.

“Hey missed you too” she hugged her back.

“Aurora?! No way what are you doing back?!” Lauren came after Dani.

“Hey look its my baking buddy, I missed you” Katherine gave her a hug.

“i missed you too!” She smiled.

“Its my pal with the southern accent!” Amy came running up.

“Hey girl!” She laughed.

“We all missed you! What are you doing here?” Christina walked up last.

“Well, i, uh, i” She stuttered taking a glance at her friend.

“Hey Aurora, were running late. We should get going” Her friend interrupted her.

“Oh shoot right, i got to go girls i'll see you later maybe, bye!” She grabbed her friends hand before running off.

“Bye…” I mumbled utterly confused.

What is she hiding?

~~~~

 I realized that update was really short so me being nice, i am giving you an earlier update!

QotU: Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair?

My Answer: Nope, I've won a small one but never a giant one... well there was a snake but its was medium sized.

Quote of the Update: 'Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.' - Helen Keller

Anyways, Have a good week. Please check out my 5H story it would mean a lot to me!

Next Update: June 27th 2014

∞ForeverCimFam∞