C18 ~ The Talk

Alex

"Babe!!" Aurora laughed as I tickled her.

"Say you take it back!" I pinned her arms and legs to the ground.

"Never!" Aurora yelled.

"What, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Lisa leaned against the doorframe.

"This little goon here said something and won't take it back." I slowly made my way off of Aurora.

"Um, excuse me but what is said was entirely true so no I won't take it back." She stuck out her tongue at me.

"You guys are so immature..." Lisa tisked before walking out.

"When did we become so cheesy?" Aurora asked, tilting her head like a lost puppy.

"Baby, we have always been cheesy" I send her a big grin.

"Mmm... maybe..." She sighs before sitting up.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I think I should talk to your sisters now... I owe them at least that much by now." She shrugs.

"Hey you don't owe anyone anything, you can explain when you are ready. Don't feel pressured that you have to say anything." I held her hand.

"I just... I still have this huge weight on my shoulders... I feel like maybe if I was to talk about it with them it will help..." She leaned against me.

"Hey, it's up to you. If you feel like this will help you I say go for it." I kiss her forehead.

"Thank you." She whispers.

"Anything for you."

Aurora

"Girls, I need to call a meeting..." I walking to the living room as they just finish up their band meeting.

"Sure, what's up?" Christina turns her attention towards me.

"Do you mind if we go somewhere more private?" I ask.

"Let's go up to the studio" Amy suggests. Everyone agrees and we all slowly make our way up the stairs at to said room.

"So what's going on?" Lisa asks point blank.

"I decided that I need to talk about everything that has happened." I sigh making myself comfy.

"Ok, what's everything?" Lauren leans forward in her chair. That is when I go into details about everything that happened with Jamie, and Jen, excluding the drugs.

"Aurora..." Dani gasps as soon as I'm done speaking.

"Listen, we get this was hard to tell us but you need help." Christina started.

"Someone who will actually be able to help you through this all." Lauren jumped in.

"A professional, who can do more than be there for you." Lisa pulled me into her side.

"You mean a therapist?" I glance at all the girls. They all nod their heads hesitantly. "No! I'm not crazy, I don't need to see a therapist!" I pull away from Lisa and stand up.

"Aurora..." One of the girls started.

"No, I just wanted to let some of this weight off my shoulders not get any help. I'm doing just fine without a therapist." I huffed before walking out of the room and the house having no intention of going back soon.

~~~~

Yes, I know this update is short but hey I updated AND this is just like a building block for an upcoming chapter...

QotU: Do you ever laugh at things you shouldn't?

My Answer: Sadly, yes...

Quote of the Update: "The greatest remedy for anger is delay." -  Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Also, I know that the update didn't go into much detail as well... that's probably because I wrote this little bit in 30 minutes at 1 am...

Anyways, Have a great week Oreos!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞