C4 ~ Worry

Previously on OHC

“We all missed you! What are you doing here?” Christina walked up last.

“Well, i, uh, i” Aurora stuttered taking a glance at her friend.

“Hey Aurora, were running late. We should get going” Her friend interrupted her.

“Oh shoot right, i got to go girls i'll see you later maybe, bye!” Aurora grabbed her friends hand before running off.

“Bye…” Lisa mumbled utterly confused.

~~~~

Chapter 4

 *Dani’s PoV*

“Well that was awkward…” I said watching Lisa, watch Aurora run off with a mystery girl.

“Yeah sure was…” Lauren looked over at me.

“Did anyone else notice how she avoided our questions?” Lisa finally looked at us.

“What questions?” Katherine asked.

“What she was doing here, she left only 3 month ago, what she doing back?” Lisa questioned.

“wow that is right” I mumbled.

“Aurora?! Aurora where did you go?! Come on i'm sorry!” We heard someone yell. We turned and saw a girl who looked a little like Aurora walking around with Ryan.

“PRETTY GIRLS!” Ryan spotted us and wiggled out of the girls arms running towards us. He hopped into Christina’s arms smiling widely at her.

“Hey Ryan” We greeted him.

“OMG i'm so sorry.” The girl came running up.

“Its ok, we actually know him.” Amy smiled.

“Really? How so?” She asked.

“We met him at the beginning of the summer with his sister Aurora” I told her.

“Cool, I'm Olivia their cousin but you know Aurora!? Have you seen her?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah she just left somewhere in her car. Why?” Katherine answered.

“I kind of said something that hit a nerve and i need to apologize.” She sighed.

“What's going on with Aurora?” Lisa blurted out.

“What do you mean?” Olivia tilted her head.

“She didn't seem like herself…” I bit my lip, hoping i didn't say anything insulting.

“Oh you guys don't know?” Olivia stared shocked.

“Know what?” Lisa asked.

“Its not my place to say, but if you guys ask her yourselves she might tell you.” Olivia looked down at her watch.

“Its ok, Did she get a new number?” Lauren asks.

“Oh yeah, here you go.” She writes down the number and hands it to Katherine.

“Thank you” Katherine smiles.

“We got to go, its Ryan's nap time” She looks down at her watch again. Christina hands Ryan over while he waves to all of us.

“Bye Pretty girls!” He smiles.

“Bye Ryan” We chorus.

“Bye girls.” Olivia begins to walk away but stops and turns to us. “When you ask her, make sure you're there with her, she may need a shoulder to cry on.” and with that she walks away.