Chapt. 3: The Quad

"You like her."

"No, I don't. Can't a girl find another girl attractive and not have a crush on her?"

"Yeah. But your gay, you've been eye fucking her for about 10 minutes, and-"

"Hey, no I haven't!"

"And - you walked in on her in the shower. Now name one straight girl that has done that."

Auditions were suppose to be today but, unfortunately, they were cancelled due to a low maintenanced auditorium, (long story short: the janitor didn't show up for work and - instead of having someone clean it, Barden's Dean is going to wait till he comes back. Which (hopefully) will be tommorow).

So since auditions were bumped up, Chloe decided to spend her day with her gal pal Stacie Conrad. No, not that kind of gal pal - although Chloe will refuse Stacie and her ever kissed or did the do, we all know it's happened.

Ever since Chloe took a couple glances over at Beca, who was laying down (still is) in the quad with her headphones on her head - Stacie wouldn't stop antagonizing Chloe. Not until she finally gave in a said these exact words, "I like Beca." But, Chloe wasn't going to give in because she didn't actually like her. Not yet.

Chloe sighed, still not ceasing her stare on Beca who was laying on her back, head on her bag and headphones on her head.

"Why don't you just go talk to her." Stacie intervened Chloe and her thought's.

Chloe was so preoccupied with Beca that, she didn't hear Stacie's question. That resulted in Chloe responding with,

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

And Stacie automatically getting up and dragging Chloe out of the Outlet Department, dragging her towards the quad.

"Wait, where are we going?"

Chloe asked, confused as to why they were in such a rush. Luckily they were behind a tree - so, the conversation wasn't seen by anyone, especially Beca.

"Your talking to Beca. You said you would."

"N-no I didn't, when did I say that?"

"You d- in the- my gosh Chloe. Your talking to her or, I'll go over there myself and tell her you were eye fucking her. I'm sure you would sugar coat it better."

"...."

Stacie took the hint and started walking towards where Beca was laying, and immediately Chloe grabbed her forearm and yanked her back.

"Okay.... I'll talk to her."

•••

Chloe didn't even remember agreeing to this.

She squatted down and gently tapped on Beca's shoulder until her eyes flickered open; she was tooken back when she saw it was Chloe.

"What are you doing?"

"I was- I wanted to talk."

Beca was in no harmful position so, she leaned up and took off her headphones. Giving all her attention to Chloe.

"Uhm, are you gonna audition?"

"Sadly I kinda have to, my friend wants me to."

"Sadly?"

Chloe was kinda upset that Beca referred to auditioning for the Barden Bella's as - sadly.

"Yeah, sad-"

"Hey Beca I got your burrito, I didn't know if you wanted Cheddar or Swiss so, I got you both I hope that's oka-" Emily tensed up when she lifted her eyes up, revealing her roommate Beca talking to the, Chloe Beale.

"Oh my god."

"What? Is there a bug! There's a bug!?"

Stacie decided to join in. What no one knew was that Stacie had a bit of a crush on Emily. Although she was a freshman, she still had the hots for her.

"Hi, my names Stacie, and your's?"

"Emily. Emily ju-"

Beca cut in,

"Junebug. Emily Junebug."

Beca figured that if, Chloe knew her last name that she wouldn't even think twice about not letting her audition so, Beca did what's best and mouthed to Emily that she would explain later.

"Alright. Emily... Junebug."

"Stacie! Be nice to Emily, look how sweet she looks."

Beca looked over at the tall brunette and noticed the lust forming in her eyes, and it wasn't even a little bit; No. It was like a hurricane just waiting to burst.

"How about. A night in. You and Chloe can can over to me and Emily's dorm, tonight."

Beca felt every emotions at once. Chloe was slightly happy, Stacie slightly horny, and Emily slight 200% overjoyed.

No one answered Beca offer so she took it upon herself to set the date.

"Alright. Tonight. Me and Em's dorm. See you there." Beca forethought what could happen when you have four girls in a room at once.

"I'll bring the drinks." Stacie shouted, while Beca and Emily made their way off the quad and back up to their room.