Chapt 11. Undiscovered feelings

A/N: when the name "Tobin" is mentioned, I'm referring to Tobin Heath who plays for the USWNT. She's not famous in this story thought but just imagine her.

"God I hate algebra, I mean what's the point; cash registers exist." Beca complained and Tobin just continued to ignore her and keep studying.

"I love algebra, but Franko's a bitch." Tobin also complained.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Tobin and Beca have been friends since freshman year in high school. At first, Tobin had a crush on beca so she did everything she could to spend time with beca. Tobin planned on telling beca about her crush but there was a new girl—Alex—and Tobins crush on beca quickly faded. Tobin told beca about it senior year and since it was so long ago, beca just shrugged at it; in reality she was just glad her and Tobin became best friends.

Tobin was tired off studying, so she closed her book and stared intently at Beca. She quickly noticed, considering she wasn't even studying.

"What?"

Tobin smirked, "what's up with Chloe?"

"How do you know who she is?" Beca said, dumbfounded.

"She's the head of the Barden Bella's, and quite frankly the hottest girl on Barden University's campus."

"Ew Tobin"

"I'd bang her."

"Okay we're done." Beca jokingly stood up and Tobin grabbed after her waist and straddled her. Beca was laughing but she then felt a warm shiver make its way down her back. She looked at the hands on her waist. Beca enjoyed this. Beca locked eyes with Tobin and Tobin smiled, gently letting go of Beca.

"Give Chloe my number." Tobin winked before grabbing her stuff and heading out.

This isn't good.

Just as Beca was about to shift gears and go back to studying, she got a text from Jesse.

Meet me outside Frank's Burgers in 10.

I rethink this and text back.

No. Meet me at my dorm in 5.

•••

I'm pacing back and forth when I hear a knock. It's Jesse.

"Hey, why did you arrange our plans-"

"Grab my waist."

"What, why?"

"Just do it!"

Jesse was hesitant but he gently placed his hands on my hips. I waited for that shock, the shiver, some type of feeling indicating that I enjoy this. I waited patiently, but the feeling never came. I stood here taken aback. I always thought that I was into dudes but maybe I was wrong. Sure there have been a couple women that have caught my eye but, not like that. I've never even thought about being intimate with someone of the same gender. I could do anything else other than, cry. I sobbed in jesses arms all night. I couldn't bring myself to stop crying so I just gradually fell asleep.