After

Moon, Winter, and Qibli walked back to the clinic in the rain, but Moon's thoughts were still fuzzy. Why was she chasing Qibli?

"Well, are we going to leave soon?" Qibli asked as the sun started to rise. Winter looked straight at Moon and she shook her head.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Moon asked, still trying to figure out everything that happened over the past night. Three moons, she was confused and hurting.

"I'm fine with anything," Winter confessed. His tail twitched a little, probably because he didn't like leaving the decision to Qibli.

"Sure. Let's just go see how Kinkajou is doing. And I haven't slept all night, so why don't we leave tomorrow?" He asked, walking ahead so they couldn't argue with him. Moon now saw Winter's point - Qibli could be a tail tugger sometimes. (Which means he knows everything and rubs it in your face)

Moon nodded and rushed after him, Winter hurrying to keep up. Qibli darted ahead and Moon tried to catch up, but she stumbled when Winter grabbed her tail and she fell into the mud.

"Winter!" She growled as he darted ahead. She jumped to her feet and darted to the forest around them. Winter slowed down to look around when a blur of something silver and black rammed into him. They both laughed until Qibli came back, breathless.

"Guys!" He snapped with slight annoyance in his voice. "Come on! Kinkajou is walking up!" And they all got up and ran after the SandWing.

"Moon, Winter, Qibli!" The little RainWing squealed when she saw them, her colors changing to a dull yellow as she was on the hammock.

"Kinkajou!" Moon cried, relief washing over her. She grabbed the little dragons talons in her's and caught her up on everything that she had missed over the past few days.

"Well, Winter took his brother home. I don't know how well that went, but he is here now, so probably not good. Qibli and I have been waiting and we were just about to leave, but something happened and we were in the forest. I...don't really know..." Moon kept digging around her head as she tied the skyfire back around Kinkajou's foot. Winter brushed his wing with hers and filled in the rest.

"I did the diamond trial and ended up meeting Foeslayer, Darkstalkers mother," Winter said and Moon took a step back, almost running out of the hut. His mother? How was she still alive? Where was she? Did Darkstalker know?

"And she ran away before we could actually go anywhere so it wasn't easy to find my way back," Winter saw Moon and gave her a confused look while Qibli filled in on the rest.

"Foeslayer?" Moon asked, breathing in short, anxious breaths.

"Yeah?" Winter said carefully, twining his tail arund hers. Moon knew he would freak out if she told him, but how would she do it, without him freaking out?

"Er...how do I put this? He was kind of talking in my head since I got to school..." the grip on her tail tightened greatly, so she hurried on. "I have tried to block him out, but to doesn't work. Please don't be mad. I haven't done anything wrong!" The grip lessened, but Winter's eyes still looked fierce.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked and the pain in his voice hurt Moon.

"Would you have believed me?" She said quietly, remembering how he reacted when she told him she had powers.

"Well, no. I wouldn't, but it would've been nice for a heads up. Just be careful. I didn't trust her, and I won't trust him. Got it?" He asked and Moon nodded. She looked at her talons, but Winter lightly picked up her snout and pressed his nose to hers.

"It's going to be okay. We can do this togeather." He said in the smallest voice that he could make. Moon nodded and she put her forehead to his. This was where she was meant to be. Right here, with Winter in the gardens of Possibility, under a rose tree.

This is where their real adventure would start.

Message from author:

Sorry for making this one short. I hope you liked it and please remember to vote if you liked it! I would really appreciate it! And check out my other WOF fanfic things. They have my OC'S in them, but please just check them out. Give me ideas on what the next chapter should be and HAVE A NICE DAY!!!