Can't think of a creative title XD

Moon woke up, snuggled close to the very cold IceWing. She panicked for a second before realizing it was Winter. Moon started to get up, but winter pulled his wing so she would be even closer. Moon tried to push his wing away, but he kept a strong hold.

"Winter," Moon grumbled as she tried to crawl under. "Move...your...large...wing!" He opened one of his eyes and gave a tired, amused smile.

"Why?" He nearly mumbled and Moon snorted.

"Because I'm hungry and I need to check on Kinkajou! See if she's hungry as well!" Moon said and Winter made a pouty face.

"Will you come back?" He asked and Moon's glare softened.

"Of course! Give me three reasons why I wouldn't," She said and Winter made his very cute thinking face.

"Because I'm a IceWing, I'm danegrous, and Qibli loves you," He said after a while. Moon almost fell over.

"What?" She yelped, distraught. "I don't care about any of those things! Well, maybe the Qibli one because he's my friend, but I love you Winter. I would never leave you, got it?" Moon asked sternly and Winter laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" He said. He opened his wing so Moon could stand up straight and she opened her wings.

"I feel stiff," She said and Winter stood up.

"Well, you've been sleeping for two days," He explained and Moon looked at him, shock all over her face.

"Two days?" She asked and Winter nodded.

"Yeah. All of the stress and running around has taken a toll on all of us," He said, yawning. Moon started pacing.

"Where is Foeslayer?" She demanded and almost ran into Winter.

"Uh...in the garden I think?" He said. His voice was full of uncertainty.

"Qibli!" Moon yelled to the passing SandWing and he jumped.

"What?" He mocked in his playful way.

"Where is Foeslayer?" Moon walked up to him, Winter in tow.

"Uh, I dunno. I thought she was with you!" He said, now looking around.

"The clinic!" They both said at the same time and they darted into the room just in time to see Foeslayer scribbling on a very, very familiar scroll over Kinkajou. She was still sleeping from the last time they saw her, but Mayfly told Winter that she's walked around.

"Foeslayer!" Moon almost screamed. How did she have Darkstalkers scroll?

"What?" She snapped. She looked at the scroll and went back to writing when Qibli started hissing fire.

"QIBLI DON'T!" Moon now screamed. Moon didn't know what to do. Qibli stopped trying to blow fire, so he ran forward and snatched the scroll out of the older NightWings talons and handed it to Moon.

"Hey! My son needs that!" She yelled and tried to grab it, but Moon's talons were curled around it.

What's happening to me? Why can't I move?! Moon tried to speak, but nothing came out. Why didn't you tell me this would happen, Darkstalker? Moon screamed in her head.

"Moon?" Qibli went to reach for her, but Foeslayer scooted him away.

"I've seen this happen before. The strength of the talisman is to powerful," Foeslayer explained. Winter started to freak out.

"Well then what do we do?" He asked, trying to wake Moon out of her current state.

"We wait. As much as I want to leave. It should pass in a few minutes," Foeslayer said and sure enough, Moon dropped the scroll and jumped back.

"YARGGGG!" She hissed at the scroll that was lying on the ground. Winter put his cool wing around her and watched as Foeslayer awakened Kinkajou. Soon the little RainWing was bouncing around the hut, glad to be okay. Moon was partly relieved as well, but she didn't trust any dragon with that amount of power.

"MOON!!" Kinkajou wrapped her rainbow wings arund Moon and sighed a breath of relief. "Three moons, that was awful! It was like I wanted to wake up, but I COULDN'T, and I wanted to move but my body wouldn't work so I decided to just sleep and see if one of you would actually do something instead of just standing around the whole time!" The RainWing stopped to take a breath. "And now it's okay!" Moon nodded and looked at Foeslayer.

"Well?" Moon asked. The NightWing looked at her and shrugged.

"You are the one who got the prophecy. You are in charge." Moon smiled to herself and tried to stand up straight, but she couldnt.

"Fine. We'll leave soon. Tonight, I mean," Moon looked at Winter for confirmation and he nodded.

"Okay, sounds good to me! Thanks Qibli, your opinion in this is really helpful!" Qibli said off to the side and Moon laughed.

"Winter was the closest one to me!" She protested and Qibli laughed.

"Yeah, okay." And he walked out of the hut with Kinkajou by his side.

"Those two are perfect for eachother," Moon told Winter who wrinkled his snout.

"Yeah. Two of the most hyper dragons in all of Pyrrhia. Sounds right to me!" Winter joked and Moon nudged him playfully. Winter put his snout to her forehead and a dragon cleared their throat.

"If you don't mind me saying, I would really appreciate it if you get a room," Foeslayer said but she had happiness in her eyes.

"Fine!" Winter grumbled. "But don't leave without us!" And togeather they walked a little further into the garden.

Once again, sorry for making this confusing! Go back and read it if you never caught it! Sorry for not updating and making this chapter short. I have lots of school work, but today was a day off, so yeah! Go read my TRUTH OR DARE book and post dares that I should do and go read THE GIFT, I've been, working hard on it and I and people's feedback! Comment, like, and follow! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!