...

I'm going with the story line from the chapter before this one. Confusion confusion confusion. I've had Kinkajou wake up like...fifty times already. Don't write stories at five in the morning. It doesn't help with writing XD don't forget to check out THE GIFT and TRUTH OR DARE. I'm making a story based off of Children of the Lamp, but it doesn't have dragons in it. I'll add some, but it might not help. Just please check them out! And as always HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Winter started pacing right as they went further into the garden. Moon didn't understand what was going on with him.

"I can't believe she did that!" He growled. Moon went to reach for his tail but he pulled away.

"What are you so mad about? Kinkajou is okay (for the millionth time) and we are together," Moon explained. She didn't really understand any of this either, but they could handle it.

"I'm mad that Foeslayer lied to you!" Winter explained. "She said she wouldn't do anything to Kinkajou but she did! If she can't follow that one easy instruction, then how can I trust her?"

"We can't, at least not yet. She still has a lot to prove and explaining to do," Moon explained and Winter calmed down. "Like how she got Darkstalkers scroll." Something got over Moon and she walked through the garden to find Foeslayer. It didn't matter what she had to do, she would get that scroll.

"Moon!" Qibli shouted. Moon stopped as he walked up to her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Foeslayer is gone. She didn't leave anything. We have to find her!" He said and Winter growled behind Moon.

"You see!" He said, outraged that he trusted this dragon. "She's a liar!" Moon drove her talons into the ground and thought hard.

"We need to go get Kinkajou and follow her," She said simply. Qibli and Winter stopped arguing and looked at her.

"But Kinkajou just woke up. We can't push her that hard!" Qibli protested.

"Would you like to stay here with her then?" Moon shot back and Qibli lowered his head.

"That's what I thought. Now come on. Let's go get her," they all walked through the large garden until they reached the clinic.

"Moon, what are you doing back here?" Kinkajou asked.

"We need to leave. Foeslayer left with the talisman and she is the key to solving the prophecy," Winter explained and Kinkajou nodded. She stood up with no help at all and bounded out of the clinic with them.

"Cool! I haven't been standing in forever!" She said and changed her scales to a happy yellow.

"Ugh," Winter moaned as they took off into the sky. Moon didn't care about what she would do to get Foeslayer to follow them. She would make that NightWing come with.

"See anything?" She asked both of the boys and they shook their head.

"No. Come on. Let's go this way!" And Qibli banked to the right. They all followed and Moon was now in the back. She sighed to herself and let the wind flow under her wings. It felt good to fly.

"I think I see her!" Kinkajou said and pointed straight ahead. That was fast.

"Well, come on!" And Moon shot ahead. They would complete the prophecy and she would save Darkstalker, no matter what it would take. She had the best friends in all of Pyrrhia at her side. Winter especially. She was glad to have Winter. They would do this togeather. No matter what or how long it would take.

They could do this.

This might be the end of their adventure. Make suggestions on how their adventure would continue so I can write it and you won't hate me for ending it! Go check out THE GIFT and TRUTH OR DARE. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!