Ok with that said

It's another day and yeah I had a weak moment, they happen. It's a new day I'm still alive and thanks to a few amazing poeple I actually feel better about myself today. It's really hard at times but I guess if we can just give ourselves a moment to slow down and just stop thinking so hard about how bad we hate ourselves and all the reasons we give ourselves for that hate, and look at any positive thing about ourselves it will help.Yeah I know most times its like positive? there isn't anything positive about me..is there anything you can do good? I'm not meaning that someone else rates you on I mean that you do like write, draw, play an instrument ,recite the preamble to the Constitution, know all the words to a speech , know all the words to romeo and juliet, can say the alphabet backwards ,know how to do math ( hey math is a fucking killing thing it's HARD ) can sing, jist anything you can do that you say you do good. Even if it's something Noone else can do like do the splits, swim ( it's not that easy folks ) dive off a cliff into the waves , dive off a pier into the waves ( personal fav, well was, somewhere along the way I've grown terrified of open water ) if you know you can do something good it's not important if someone else laughs or talks shit about it YOU know your good at it..well if you can do one thing right  ( remember it's you not someone else sayong if yiur good or not ) then there's going to be other things...I'm just saying, and I know this sounds stupid but it's like in was always told " it's a storm, and like all storms it will end" there will be end and really bad like a hurricane but even a hurricane has a calm to it then it gets bad again but it doesn't last, it ends. The storm NOT YOU. If I say suicide is not the answer I'd be a hypocrite. I don't know what really the answer is o haven't found it yet. But I'm not going to stop looking for it cause I know it's there..it has to be. .it has to be...
Adalaine