Songs that will make your heart smile

1. Lead me to the cross~Kutless
2. The struggle ~tenth Avenue North
3. You are more~tenth Avenue North
4. Better then a hallelujah ~ Amy Grant
5. Stained glass masquerade ~ Casting Crowns
6. East to West ~Casting Crowns
7. Her Birthday~ Casting Crowns
8. More then the watchmen ~ Rebecca St James
9. He knows my name~Francesca Batistelli
10. City on a hill~ Toby Mac
11. Word of God speak~ Mercy Me
12.Where there is faith~4him
13.Sweetly broken~Brent Miller
14.In christ Alone~Mercy Me
15.Good Morning~Mandisa
16.Oceans (where my feet may fail)~hillsong UNITED
17.I need you to love me~Barlow Girl
18.Entertaining Angels~Newsboys
19. Slow Fade~Casting Crowns
20.I still believe~Jeremy Camp

these are just off the top of my head. .a more complete list will follow...hey. .don't hate! ! this music is fucking righteous! ! It will settle that raging monster in your head, or a smile on your face, make you cry but not because you hate, change that reflection in the mirror to one your kinda ok with, make your parents think cool, and best of all. ..God will smile, Angels will sing, you'll find that lost 20.00, and who knows you might actually start liking a genre of music you swore you'd never like. ..
I don't always agree with it. .I do know I feel a little better when listening to it when absolutely nothing has worked to calm the rage inside me. ..that's all I care about. ..so I just wanted to share. ..
Peace, love and kitty hugs. ..except you Arielle. ..you get this. ...warmly embraces you. .looks deep into your eyes for what seems like forever. ..slowly our lips meet. ..
then with an animal passion..pull your hair as you bite my neck. ..I tear open your blouse...the rest will be a PM issue...I don't care sharing my desire for you. ..I'm a tramp. .so I flirt shamelessly. ..I mean every flirt with every person I do flirt with. ..But Arielle has my heart completely, my words of an emoting I can only give to one person! ! Her..
I can't say Arielle, I wish I could. ..
But if I could. ..As much as I can feel that. .I do for you.
(ok ,when I said l***d someone else asks it wasn't you. ..I did mean Arielle was who) u know who I say that to! !