this is "me"

yeah I know he is fucking ugly. ..I can't help what the outside of "me" looks like...I can only do what is inside...
A/N FUCK YOU THAT BLOCK ME BECAUSE OF A PIC..A STUPID ASS CLOSED MINDED IDEA THAT ALL OLDER ARE FUCKING SCUM PERVS...
I am now an Admin on wattpad The Help forum...I was blocked by a girl that I went to the forum wanting someone to talk to. .she asked for someone...I responded. .the girl see a pic of me that's in my book, and blocked me. .I was so hurt..then I got pissed!! like WTF...I will never. ..I do mean never. .judge you because your 12 as being too young...and dammit don't fucking judge me as being too old...or a piece is shit pedo. Those of you that know me or have read my book Random in its hate know my history...knew how badly I've been used and hurt...by so called parents and adults...
those of you I've made comments to, given validation to for your creativity, your inspirational writting, and yes even those I have RPed with in the way I have been known to like a tramp in heat..know I'm not a fucking pedo bear...God I get so pissed when I'm judged bad before Even given a chance...
Im, me, Adalaine 17..I'll be 18 in about 19 days...physically I'd course it's a totally different thing. .I'M NOT MY BODY...I'M MY SOUL..GOD GAVE ME LIFE, GOD MADE ME STOP MATURING AND GROWING WHEN U WAS ONLY 17.. I had a brain tumor that completely stopped my maturing. .it's like groundhog day every fucking year...I never grow up....your lucky, every year you'll get a little older, wiser, mature. .me I'm stuck here. .I'll never be an "Adult" thank God for that! !!
Adalaine Marie Skyye