Girls watch the video ^ prevention!!!

I'm going to have once a week updates on this subject!! I'll be giving tips on how NOT to become a victim, statistic, target. Things like video updates, how-to's dealing directly with how the fuck to get away from your drunk dad, your to pushy bf, some perv. How to keep yourself safe on that first date with that oh so hot bad boy! 
Aaaahhhhh Andy (wet-dream) Beirsack ** hey!!! Get your own bad boy, this one's mine!!!**   "KEEPING YOU FUCKING SAFE"
Will be the common thread..
Remember kids, YES, try these things out at home..Hehehe how many of you have annoying brothers, well ,there's your practice partner :) girls keep these things to yourself!! Don't share with your BF,Brother ....you have to ask, why? I'll pretend you didn't just ask that..OK shit the ideas for updates are flowing like my menses on one of those really fucking heavy days, you know where a super tampon isn't even helping and you can't just wear a shield, you don't have any choice, you know where you gotta ask your mother fir one big her...pads ( guys, it's not funny, it's about the same as you being in gym and getting one of those random hard ons and your doing a demonstration for the rest of the class and it's wrestling and *snickers at this* your the boy on top...fucking thats funny I can just visualize it...give me a sec I'm laughing to hard....
So now ,boys..how did that make YOU feel me? Then ,don't do it to her!! OK, kisses you. Now let's move in..
X    X    X    X    X    X    X    X    X    X

OK ,LISTEN THE HELL UP!!! I've asked YOU several things and both have been ignored!! Inter-fucking- action between YOU and me by comments, suggestions, opinions, questions about??? How can I make the stuff I'm presenting to YOU pertinent, up to date, with the information that YOU can use, like a Gerber multi-tool +duct tape=unlimited possibilities..
" So, I'm asking, you, reader to give me a little help. OK, let me put it a different way" when you ask me a question like " My BF is pressuring me into having sex with him, I'm a virgin, and I'm not ready.." there WILL be others who see your question, see my answer and others comments, so your not just helping me, your helping others with that same thing going on...

OK, a personal comment from me to YOU I want to give a warm, kitty-emo-hug, FUCKING AYE, bruh, don't Bogart, pass it , thanks, *passes out cookies and waffles*
You, readers, have given me that validation that I was never shown, sure, I'd like it A LOT more if you'd take the time to leave a comment, OK, like it's really going to upset your to fucking busy schedule *snickers, yeah that was sarcastic, wasn't it* I mean I'm a bitch, still I'm a nothing without YOU. So, leave comments, I don't care hate on me!! Its cool, I am an arrogant bitch!! READER ALERT: I need a victim, oops volunteer, to help me with my section " what to do if your targeted by a cyber- bully" do any of you readers know if a piece of dirt that likes to cyber bully Could you suggest to them this page? I need a real big bad ass bully, not just any tramp ,wanna be-bitch bully will do, I need a true Barbi bitch bully !! GO AHEAD, I fucking I dare you, please do try and cyber bully me!! I'll be able to show my readers first hand, how to deal with little minded cowards with even littler dicks, oh, you don't have a dick, fuck I need to blow my nose, reaches over and pulls a tissue from your bra, so, you stuff, and your a peroxide blonde, it's OK fake comes in many flavors (NOTE TO BULLY : this will be intended for EDUCATIONAL purposes only!! But I will NEED  you to be serious, hey, I'm an emo!! I'm a cutter!! I'm a nerd, geek, I fucked your by friend bitch.....let the instruction begin.
Please note bully, I won't use your real name when I find it out, or what school you go to,  wont state your particulars, except for one thing, when I say truce, i got my white flag up, and you don't cease, then, ill smile wryly, cause then i will get to guide my readers on how to make an example of your cyber bully!! this will give you
practice bullying and used by me as a teaching tool, he'll it's a win-win thing...Barbie, you should be pissed at me by now..so BULLY ME TRAMP !!
     X     X     X     X     X      X      X

So you'll know that I didn't make the shit up,readers. I have so many years experience how to be a victim, how to be that target, a teaching tool for wanna be future bullies' how to bully, Step one, find Brian, Step 2  ..."

       *     *     *     ♡     *     *     *
I'm also going to be suggesting you-tubers that have exceptional programing. No, not so mainstream ones, example ONISION, Pew-die-pie( however the fuck you know who) Jenna Marbles, Lauren Southern, Rageafterstorm, bre faucheuz, therebel, chloe Arden,Theryn Myer, mike cernovich, paul joseph watson, mark dice.. these youtubers are fucking awesome!! But a girl I've come to respect because of her no-nonsense, instructional videos, done in a really straight forward way on things your parents won't teach you, your friends are just as clueless as you, your sex ed teacher is a fucking perv so you don't even acknowledge anything he/she says
TABITHAISABADASS fuck I might have gotten her first name wrong, if I did I'll correct. so girls, and boys check her out..I said I'd be including stuff from you guys also, patience, I've been making lists, checking them twice, finding out who's been a bitch or not...

OK as they say in the movies, I'm so out of here...the suggestion box is open....USE IT :)
Adalaine Marie