SOME KIND OF CRAZY

A/N  whatever this ends up its a shout out to some boys we think are pretty special, a few stories we would like to recommend, ramble, wtf stuff, bitch to bullies and a whole lot of random encouragement....

So fellow Emo, sad, depressed hopefully alive friends and readers of all kinds..if your a boy right off I'm sorry..if your a girl...wait..I'll make time for you...checks schedule..yep, forever is free...oh Shit..Thursday's aren't free..that's reserved for my therapist...
Ok, how am i going to start..ok first off if your a bully..wait I'll get to you coward piece of Shit as soon as I find out who you are..
It's funny..you challenge a bully to step up and fight like a man or Barbi and you never have any coward brave enough to stand up to someone challenging them. Isn't that interesting they get really intimidated, one if their strongest tools used against the defenseless...which brings me to my first shout
@RaiderBooks he..yes he..it's kind, sweet, gentle(unless your screaming ..um never mind) he is masculine as hell but oh so feminine. He has qualities like a week to want to help protect his friends from cyber bully scum..he has a mention on his profile of an anti cyber bully campaign..
That leads me to my second boy shout
@Another-Sherlock (sorry ladies he is very much taken...by @lovinglifelittle100 )  I keep asking him if he is sure he is a boy...because he is nice, respectful, kind, thoughtful, understanding. He actually thinks with more then "Skippy"
He made this comment to me the other day- " girls are so much more then an outer beauty. they have an inner beauty that shines..if they are beautiful on the outside but have an ugly personality it makes that outer tarnished and dull..it'd they have an inner beauty and personality that is warm..it only makes their outer beauty that much mute beautiful..It's the inner that I think is the most important"
off course it's not word for word geez I don't have a photographic memory, I didn't think to right it down, ok..
@TheofficialSebastianMichealis
( may have spelled name wrong ) no I'm not going to look it up right now...Honesty I don't knew him very well but the like I did get to know revived my attitude towards boys..he was very kind, gentlemanly, devilishly the rogue, fair minded...I made an ass out off myself on an RP thing...he took it in stride and didn't overreact..He was respectful. I don't think he was on duty at the time..he could have handled my stupid behavior..different..but he made me feel like..hey it's ok..we all trip ourselves sometimes. He dignified a situation that, on my part, had no dignity..
@Spirit-Reaper he is just really nice, gentle, respectful..one if the few that I feel it's worth a shout out.
@Sarcasmismydefense  like Spirit-Reaper he it's funny, likable, honest, caring. Makes a good argument in a boys behalf...
............................
OK COWARDLY PIECE OF NAME STEALING, ACCOUNT FORGER TRASH..WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE..AND AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I WILL, YOU'LL WISH THAT YOU NEVER TRIED OPENING A FUCKING TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH MY NAME!! YOUR KIND IS WORSE THEN A BULLY. YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR AND A THIEF WITH NO MORALS OR CHARACTER, SCURRYING AROUND LOOKING FOR THE WEAK SO YOU CAN DESTROY THEY'RE GOOD NAME..MOTHERFUCKER..I WILL FIND YOU..WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU PUBLICLY...RIP YOUR GARBAGE HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT...IT MAY TAKE ME THE NEXT FIVE YEARS AND TRAMPLING ALL OVER THE INTERNET..BUT THINK OF IT THIS WAY..I KNOW NOW..THAT MAKES YOU THE HUNTED..ME THE SKILLFUL CAT TOYING WITH IT'S CATCH...THE NIGHTMARE YOU'LL NEVER OUTRUN..
YOU PROBABLY FOLLOW ME, OR SOME TURD I SHIT ON... I FUCKED YOUR CRUSH THE BETTER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE GIRLFRIEND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE..I HATE COWARDS. BUT I HATE HATE HATE A LYING
LOW LIFE ,SNIVELING, SCUM DIRT-BAG THIEF !!! YOUR THE LOWEST, DIRTIEST, SMELLIEST, MOST HARMFUL KIND OF FILTH..
WHY DON'T YOU JUST ASK ME?? how do you know I wouldn't say cool go for? CAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING STUPID TO THINK UP YOUR OWN FAKE NAME YOU HAVE TO STEAL ANOTHER PERSON'S REAL FUCKING NAME..
I'm going to bury you...burn you at the stake, crucify you then Shit on your ashes..
( unless you confront me and tell me your sorry and give me a good reason why you did this..I believe in honesty and when you've fucked up taking responsibility for that...this is the only maybe I won't crucify you in saying )
xx xx xx  xx ***   *** xx xx   xx xx
Some bands that are really good.
1.Mercy Me
2. Kutless
3. Tenth Avenue North
4. Rebecca St James
5. 4Him
6. Amy Grant
7. Casting Crowns
8. Newsboys
9. plumb
10. Skillet
(I'll get back to this..I need to write down the next but if info I'm not good at remembering this) stuff

Now back to our report. These are writers I've come across that I was impressed with. Some I consider friends, a few acquaintances, or I'm just impressed with...I do follow all of them...There are a few that when they see this they will like O.o wtf but I can't stand the bitch..that doesn't change my view...ok here they are , in random order of course..
@KattheAmazing
@Brokenteensx
@Ciela-Phantomhive
@MelodyPhantomhive
@Demon_Slayer134
@Mushy98
@Wakakiri
@Lovinglittlelife100
@Sophia0421
@Bam_its_a_meerkat
@Piercethebrie
@PsychoPathetic
@Willow01
And a special request fur a wonderful person and fried
@RHONDASOMMER she it's very ill..she has a brain tumor. the request is if you believe in prayer to include her in your prayers. If you don't then best wishes and heart felt warmth. Pity it's the one thing that will NOT be taken..keep it fed it to that worthless mf using my name..it will need it..
thank you very much!! my deepest heart felt gratitude

writers  worth mention:
@LOLa2145
PsychoPathetic

@ALEX_killed_CP
@TeaAndSympathy
@willowclark01
@lucybruhh
@Rarg64
@Talk_about_awkward_14
@fears-and-tears
ok..@SAVINGLYRICS- Opaline is the name of the book..
saving her for last becauses she it's a fucking awe inspiring poet. You will be doing  yourself a favor by checking out her book's....fuck I gotta go...duty calls..
kisses all,
Adalaine Marie Skyye